ɪ: ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

I yawned softly as I woke up. I rubbed my eyes as I sat up and looked around to room blankly for about five minutes before actually deciding to start my day. 

I yawned once again as I got up from my fluffy bed and walked out of my bedroom, into the hallway, and finally into the bathroom. Grabbing my tooth brush I quickly brushed my teeth still half asleep till I spit into the sink and looked up. 

I froze.

'What the heck happened to me?!'

I quickly set my tooth brush down and my hand slowly went up to touch the white tuff on hair on my head. 

'It has to be some stupid prank where someone put a wig on me in my sleep.'

I quickly tugged the white hair hard to get it off my head.

"Ow!" I jumped in surprise at the sudden pain causing me to stagger a bit backwards which also caused me to trip over the trash can and all of the trash in it came tumbling out. I honestly didn't care about the trash can though. I was more worried about the fact that I had white hair!

'Did some robber sneak in and cut and dye my hair or something?! And whats with the horns?!'

I more softly tugged on the horns and ears being more cautious about accidentally hurting myself again. A those didn't come off either. 

'I can't go out like this! I be known as to weird girl with horns and long ears!'

I huffed in annoyance and walked back to my bedroom trying to comprehend this situation. 

Once I arrived at my bedroom I quickly walked in and headed towards my full body mirror to see if I had anything else weird on my body. 

"My go- what the heck is that?" I mumbled as I saw the white ball of fur sticking out above the trim of my pants. I touched it and it felt really fluffy.

'It kinda looks like a bunny tail.'

I looked at it closely and then at the top of my head again where the horns and ears were sitting and touched the small ears and horns. The ears were super soft just like my hair and the tail, meanwhile the horns where sleek and sturdy.

I sighed and walked over to my bed and sat down. 

'Is this a mages's doing? I haven't seen one in a long while so I don't know why a mage would be in Liyue. And why did they do this to me then? Did my parents do something to a mage and the mage is taking it out on there daughter? Aka me?'

I kept thinking of what caused this as I played with the sleeve of my shirt. 

'Maybe someone in Mondstadt will know whats going on? Oh there is a witch in Mondstadt named Lisa I heard. Maybe she could fix this?'

I decided on that conclusion as I stood up and got changed into a simple white oversized hoodie that covered my head and tail and black leggings and headed out of my house. I probably looked like a sketchy creep but honestly who cares?

As I was walking through the streets of Liyre I saw children laughing and playing, adults talking, dogs running, and peaceful music. This is why I loved Liyue, it was so peaceful and friendly and all of the people were nice.

'Ah, I need to keep my mind on track! I need to find a witch named Lisa in Mondstadt.'

I put on a very determined face and walked out of the gates of Liyue and to where I hope was the direction to Mondstadt.

-Timeskip-

Finally after two hours of endless walking I had arrived at the bridge that goes over the river and leads to Mondstadt. 

I have been here a couple of times but it was just to check it out. 

As I got closer to the gates I saw the guards standing there tensed up when they saw me. Is it because I look like a hobo and they can't see my face? What do they think I am some hobo thats gonna hit them with a stick or something? 

"State you business at Mondstadt!" One of them stated rather loudly. I sighed before saying, "I need to meet with the witch Lisa. I need her to help me with a..... problem I have." I said boredly as they both looked at each other and nodded. "Welcome to Mondstadt." The other one said as I nodded and walked through the huge gates.

As I walked in I saw the beauty of Mondstadt with the bright blue sky in the backround. 

"Ew, why is everyone so depressed?" I said as I cringed at the people with sad aura's around them walking around Mondstadt. 

I walked up a bunch of stairs which caused me to stop and catch my breath for a bit. I had also asked a bunch of people where I could find Lisa and they all said the Knights of Favonius headquarters and they told me the directions the the building. 

I finally found where I was supposed to be and it was a big fricken building made out of stone. I though for a minute on how I could get in. It would be difficult knowing how tough these guards are.....

I walked right in through the front door.

Why was she being so cautious you may ask. Well what would you think if you saw a outlander that had horns a tail and big white ears came into town asking to see one of your most powerful mages? See, sounds suspicious.

As I walked in I saw a few guards around so I kept up my defense as I looked for the library. Most people said that she would be in here and if not then in Grand Master Jean's office. I opened the first door just to be met with the smell of old books. I walked in a saw a huge library. 

I searched around the whole room but there was no sign of the female I was looking for. In fact there was no one in a library at all. I had seen a statue and thought it was a human though and well- let's just say me and that statue had a very nice conversation. I totally didn't talk to it four thirty minutes because I thought it was ignoring me, pfft-.

As I was walking out I spotted a certain book that caught my eye. It was a book with a small cute little sheep on the cover. I walked over to the book a smiled. 

"It's has horns and white hair just like m-" I paused. 

The sheep had to same attributes as me!

'I'm a sheep?!'