Sex on Legs

💝Please VOTE & COMMENT💝

The next few weeks flew by and everything was going pretty well for Jace and Riele. Life couldn't be anymore perfect for the two of them.

Riele and Antonio were getting ready to officially launch the company in New York, next month. Mr. Maestri had made sure to invite the top models and fashion designers from around the world to get wide publicity for their company.

Jace had been busy settling into his new profession. In the beginning, Riele managed to get him at least two or three gigs per week but as his popularity grew, more and more offers started pouring in. So, on Riele's suggestion, Jace had hired a manager to keep track of his appointments.

It was all very new to him because now, everyone treated him with respect. It felt strange to have people waiting on him rather than the other way around. He was so fortunate to have an amazing girlfriend, who was always very supportive and understanding.

Lately, Jace's schedule had been so hectic that sometimes he would have to do a photoshoot in the morning and then go host an event in the evening. However, despite working long hours, he always made it a point to come home for dinner and spend time with his family.

In fact, both Riele and Jace have always made time to play with their children. Everyday, after dinner, Jace would read stories to Ruby and the twins while Riele helped Jackson with his homework. And during the weekends, if they didn't have any appointments scheduled, they would spend the day at a nearby park and then go out for lunch, followed by a family movie night at their new five bedroom apartment which was just a few blocks from where they had previously lived.

Of course, they also needed to hire a nanny to help with the kids during the day while they were both at work.

******************************************************************************************

Click! Click! Click!

"Tilt your head a bit more to the left. A bit more. Yes perfect, Jace, perfect!"

Click! Click! Click!

"And now smile. Act as if you've just been told the most funniest joke ever. Yes, that's it! This is beyond perfect!"

Click! Click! Click! Click! Click!

"Okay, we're finished for today" The photographer announced causing Jace to relax.

After having a little chat with the director, Jace was walking back to the changing room when he saw his girlfriend talking to an elderly man in a suit. The older man took out a card from his breast pocket, handing it to Riele, who then smiled and nodded before the man walked away.

Turning around, Riele smiled as she noticed her boyfriend and walked over to him, giving him a quick kiss on the lips. "Hey, baby, how was the photoshoot?" She inquired sweetly.

"It was great, babe. How did your meeting with the investors go?" Jace asked as they both walked towards the changing room, hand-in-hand.

"Oh, the meeting went really well, baby. We only have to finalize the designs for the fashion show" Riele let out a short sigh. "I'm just so nervous about all of this, Jace. I hope everything goes well"

"I'm sure it will, Rie. I believe in you" Jace squeezed her hand and gave her a warm, reassuring smile.

"Thanks, baby" Riele smiled back.

Going into the dressing room, Riele made herself comfortable on the couch as Jace went on to change his clothes.

"So, who was that man you were talking to earlier?" He inquired causally.