Shiddat-3

🌻

Kaisa saman haiHam tum yahan hainZahir karun kiya hain joMere iraadey

Kaisa saman hai
Ham tum yahan hain
Zahir karun kiya hain jo
Mere iraadey

🌻

Wajdan opened his eyes groping a warm soft body pressed against him. He looked down to see Amal curled up against his chest, her silky hair covering her face.

He could feel her steady breaths vibrating against his chest. His body heated seldom as he got aware of her softness so close to him. He loathed being touched unnecessarily yet her touching every inch of his body sounded almost perfect.

His hand moved to remove the hair from her face and her pouty face came into view. His heart clamped seeing her dried tears. The events from last night came surging and he pressed his cold lips on her hair, his arms draping around her waist. She felt so fucking good.

His eyes lingered close as he relished her sweet fragrance. A few seconds later he glanced at the clock, 7 am it read. Carefully moving her small warm body he lay her on the mattress, making sure to gather her hair so it didn't tingle her face or disturb her sleep. He knew she wasn't a fan of waking up and who was he to compel her to do something she didn't like.

A smile made its way on his face as he saw her face scrunched up before she groaned slightly and turned to the right, hugging a pillow to herself. He adjusted her hair again and sauntered out of the bed.

He took out his apparel from the closet and glanced at her warily. She was a heavy sleeper.

His movements curtailed as he peeked at the cuddled-up body in his bed. Everything appeared accurate. As if he couldn't visualize his room without her presence.

He shook his head and strode in her direction. Caressing her face he leaned down to place a feather kiss on her temple. Letting his lips linger there for a long moment.

Whatever she was doing to him, scary or not, he was in for it.

🌻

"Morning," a low meek made Wajdan peer up from the documents he was going through on his phone.

Amal tiptoed towards him. Dressed in a lilac pajama set, hair in a loose braid. He had noticed she chose convenience over any other thing.

"Morning," he spoke clearing his throat. He tried sounding welcoming but it still came out as gruff.

"Are you okay?" Wajdan queried doing a once-over of her face.

Amal glimpsed into his demanding orbs. Her lips twisted at the fact that he was worrying. He had been last night too. He had held her the entire time she was crying like a child. She had felt safe in his arms. In his intoxicating scent. She slept perfectly wonderful in his hold.