4

the boys were finally sat around the tables, a bunch of nails polish were laying on it. there's so much color! but of course taehyung would choose green because it was his favorite color ! his braces were green too, he got them 1 year ago and he'll remove them in 4 months.

jimin clapped his hands to have everybody's attention. "ok you guys can pick a color and then we'll put it on our nails !" jungkook sighed he really didn't wanted to paint his nails, he thought it was stupid anyways. taehyung looked at him. "can i paint your nails pretty please ?" he was smiling, he really wanted to do jungkook's nails because he think it would be so pretty on jungkook's pretty masculine hands. "hum yeah sure." jungkook got close to taehyung, he didn't want this but he would do anything to make taehyung smile, he loves his boxy smile and he thought it was so pretty. taehyung started at jungkook's dark orbs and giggled jungkook looked like he was frozen. "you got a really pretty smile." jungkook whispered close to taehyung's face. taehyung blushed. "no i have braces, they're ugly" jungkook frowned and pinched taehyung's cheek. "no, i think it makes it prettier, plus green suits you so well. you're so pretty in your pyjamas" taehyung gasped, jungkook never complimented him on his outfit he was so happy. "you think so ? thank you.." taehyung was so shy now, how could he paint jungkook's nails without blushing ? he decided to choose the nails polish and to ignore jungkook, obviously he took green and picked white for the second color. he could do matching nails with jungkook now ! "here ! i choose green and white, can we do matching nails please ?" jungkook mentally cursed, how could he resist the small boy when he was this cute. he nodded and sat down, he really wanted to put the boy on his lap but instead he pulled taehyung really close to him.

taehyung oppened the nail polish it was his first time doing it so he had to be super careful while painting jungkook nails. he took jungkook hand and applied the liquor carefully he did one hand green and the other hand white. he did a good joob and jungkook didn't hesitate to compliment him. "you did a pretty good job sweetheart, i'm proud." taehyung blushed and lowered his head. "thank you, could you help me with my left hand please. im left handed and i don't think i can do it." jungkook took the white liquor and did his left hand, he was very focused because he wanted taehyung to have the prettiest nails. while he was doing taehyung's nails taehyung talked with jimin, they were gossiping about the drama happening in the cheerleading team. apprently one girl decided to snap at jimin because she wanted to be the captain but since jimin was a bit sassy he snapped too but the girl ended up leaving with tears on her cheeks. taehyung was speechless he didn't know his minie hyungie was this mean! he was always so nice with him.
he looked at his nails and saw that jungkook was already finished, it looked so pretty ! maybe it was because jungkook had a girlfriend and he did his nails every week-ends, the thought made taehyung very sad. he didn't want jungkook to have a girlfriend, it would make him very sad if it was the case.

taehyung smiled. "thank you jungkook i'll do the other hand." he took the green one and started to do his right hand, the nail polish dried really fast so it wasn't difficult for him to do the other hand. he was trying hard to not mess up and he succeeded, he did so well for his first time he was so happy. jimin praised him. "wow are you sure this is your first time taetae ! you're so good at it !" taehyung hugged jimin and shook his head. "no minie ! this is my first time" jimin laughed, taehyung was just so cute.

"guys let's play the bottle game !" hoseok said. he did his nails too and he did them purple, yellow and white. he also had matching nails with yoongi of course !

taehyung got confused, what was the bottle game ? are they supossed to drink a lot of water very fastly and the winner get a price ? he was embarassed to ask because everyone agreed and he was the only one who didn't knew what it was. jimin looked at him suspiciously. "something's wrong taetae ?" taehyung nodded shyly. "huh what's the bottle game?" hoseok gasped. "you don't know this game ?" seeing taehyung's hurted face jungkook smacked hoseok head. "don't listen to him sweetheart it's okay, basically its a game when a bottle is turned on the floor and when the head is pointed to someone he have to do something to the other person who was pointed by the bottle. you'll understand it very fast don't worry love." he smiled at the small boy. taehyung immediatly felt better he smiled too and nodded.

they pushed the nails polish aside and jungkook took his bottle of water and putted it on the table. "ok let's go !" jimin said excited. he took the bottle and turned it. it landed first on hoseok and after on jungkook. jimin clapped his hand. "oh cool ! y'all never interact !" jungkook laughed. "that's because he's your friend not mine." jimin nodded, it was fair enough. he thought for a moment, they never talked so he couldn't make them kiss. they'll just hug. "ok you guys hug since you can't kiss !" hoseok sighed dramatically and went to jungkook to hug him, he pretended to gag to annoy jungkook. "stop lying my hugs are the best." hoseok made a disgusted face and went back to his seat he then took the bottle and turned it. it landed on jimin and yoongi. jimin jumped to yoongi and smiled he kissed the green haired boy on the cheek. yoongi laughed and pushed jimin off him, he was almost crashing the poor boy down. "ok ok yoongi you can turn the bottle !" jimin said and went back to his seat smiling. yoongi nodded and turned the bottle. it landed on.. jungkook and taehyung ! jimin gasped but inside he was really happy for his bestie, he knew taehyung got a little crush on his brother. he said. "kiss ! y'all aren't in a relationship."

even if taehyung was panicking he got less nervous knowing jungkook didn't have a girlfriend, but he was going to kiss THE jungkook he was dreaming to kiss. he was litteraly living his dream. but he was still nervous because his dad told him no kisses and he didn't want to break his dad's rules, he didn't want to break his trust. jungkook understood that taehyung was nervous and smiled at him. "it's ok taehyung your dad won't know, the curtains are closed and our phone are on the workplan in the kitchen, it'll be fast." jimin nodded. "yeah ! but if you don't want to its ok." hoseok and yoongi nodded too, yoongi said. "true bestie" the small boy smiled his friends were so understanding it was really comforting because he knew he could still say no if he wasn't ok with it. "ok guys i'll do it." jimin clapped his hands, his bestie was finally having his first kiss plus with his crush !

jungkook got close to taehyung face and looked at his lips, he always saw taehyung's face but he could never get bored of watching the pretty boy features. he was just so ethereal to be true. he put his hand on taehyung cheek and got closer, and then his lips touched taehyung's. it felt like a fireworks in their stomach, they felt so complete and happy. even though it was a simple game jungkook started to slowly move his lips and taehyung followed him. taehyung didn't know what he was doing, but it just felt so good that he couldn't think at this precious moment he just wanted to appreciate it. after taehyung kissed back he heard jungkook groan, so he wanted to take a step back but jungkook pulled him closer instead.

after a while they broke the kiss and looked at each other eyes. everyone was silent and nobody dared to speak, their friends were smiling so much. hoseok was the first one to speak after their movie-like kiss.
"wow, that was.. very spicy. are you guys a thing ?"
taehyung blushed while jungkook smirked. "no we aren't, i'm just very skilled. isn't that true love ?" taehyung playfully pushed jungkook off him. "stop talking about it, let's play another game" jungkook smiled and kissed his cheek, he threw the bottle in the thrash bin and went to take the UNO. it'll be definitely less interesting.

"you cut my mouth though darling." jungkook added when jimin gave the cards. taehyung gasped, couldn't he stop embarassing himself already ? "i did ? im so sorry i don't know how to kiss it was very bad wasn't it?" taehyung lowered his head. jungkook gently pushed taehyung. "it's ok love it was your first kiss it's totally normal. i don't mind" taehyung smiles at that, jungkook was really the best.
____________________________________
hii !! how are you doing?? actually i don't have anything to say ☹️ what's y'all favorite movie ? also vickie gived me the idea of them playing the bottle game !! (vickie_org ) pls lmk if you have ideas or if something's bothering you <33 take care 💘 kisses my loves <33