Chapter 94: Touch You.

(WARNING!! SEXUAL ASSAULT!!)

Your attempts to free yourself from Muzan's grasp were getting more desperate. "Stay still." he spoke out in a threatening tone, Muzan found you squirming... trembling... and whimpering... So fucking adorable. More... Show him more of that reaction... Show him more of your pitiful stunts. 'This is nothing compared to the effect you have on me...' Muzan thought, the impact you had on him... His feelings... He didn't even think he'd be able to feel this... You were the best thing to have ever happened in his life... Because to him, everything is a goddamn cycle, and you broke that. Everything repeats, everything is boring, and you... You're... YOU. Someone different, someone who had an impact to his boring routine... You think he's going to let you go? Let you go back to your world? No... Never.

He will never ever let you go. Do you think you can just freely leave? After what you had done to him? The audacity... of you thinking you can just leave...

Muzan grinded his length on you, making sure you could feel his length. Your body trembled in fear as you whimpered, "S-Stop-" you were cut off by him planting a kiss on your pretty little neck. "Oh little lamb... You really thought you were so smart... So slick... Ignoring me... And not calling out my name... When I fucking told you to." he didn't bother hiding his threatening tone, "You really want to be punished, don't you? You stupid fucking lamb." he added. "N-No stop it y-you f-" you were cut off again as you felt his finger slip inside the waistband of your pants.

This feeling of fear... Disgust... was overwhelming, you couldn't even notice your injured leg screaming in pain as it hasn't fully healed yet.

"You know, I always wondered what your pretty underwear would look li-" he was cut off by someone. "Y/n... And... Sir Muzan..." it was a familiar voice. "Ah... Sabito." as soon as Muzan said that name, you felt your nerves calm down a little, even if you couldn't see his face as he was behind the two of you. "...What are you doing?" he sternly asked. "Well... Y/n here is being clumsy. Her leg hasn't fully healed... So I was only helping her up. Right Y/n?" he asked, you didn't reply. "Y/n, You promised to go try the ramen stand with me right? Come on before there are more people." Sabito spoke out, you didn't plan anything with him but... Muzan slowly lets you go.

"You're a lucky little lamb." he whispered, but you ignored it as you walked towards Sabito, also ignoring the pain on your leg. "Take good care of her." Muzan gave Sabito a fake smile before leaving, Sabito watched him as he left, 'He never turned around to face me...' Sabito thought. He let out a gasp as he saw you trembling, "Y-Y/n-" he stuttered as you cut him off, "I-I'm just cold! No worries..." you reassured him. 'No you aren't.' he thought, he then removed his jacket and gave it to you, you slowly looked up to see his face, he gave you a warm smile. "Sabito..." you mumbled, "Thanks-" you were cut off by him.

Your eyes widened as he hugged you, you felt the vibration of his chest as he chuckled. "Don't worry, I'm just warming you up." he told you, you grit your teeth, trying to stop the tears from slipping. "...Thanks Sabito..." you mumbled as you wrapped your arms around him too. You were thankful for Sabito comforting you...

You... You needed- no... deserved this hug, this comfort...

Silence, there was nothing but silence. The two of you didn't even know how long you had been in each other's arms... The two of you enjoyed each other's warmth... '...It finally started huh...?' Sabito thought as he let out a pained facial expression, he made sure you couldn't see it as he dug his face at the crook of your neck.

*Boom!* *Boom!!*

It was... Fireworks! You looked in the direction where people were cheering. "Huh..." you mumbled. "Happy new year Y/n." Sabito spoke out, you turned to him. "Oh! Yeah... Happy new year..." you replied as the two of you separated. You both stood there next to each other, watching the fireworks. Sabito would sneak glances at you, he is overjoyed... You did spend your... New years with him.