Shot 4

Hi Dear Readers!

Come with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forgot to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Sanskar's truth come out that he is faking mad.

Sanskar : Thank you!

Swara : for what?

Sanskar: for not telling about my truth.

Swara : I did what I should I have do! ( while looking away).

Sanskar : I knew you will take this decision as I know you always stands for right! I have understand this about you. You are very good Swara that's why I like you.

Swara : stop there only Mr Sanskar Maheshwari!

Sanskar : is I said anything wrong? What's wrong in liking someone? I like you and you also like me.

Swara : correction! I don't like you, I liked mental disabled Sanskar, not this cunning and mastermind player Sanskar Maheshwari.

Sanskar feels bad hearing her.

Sanskar : I know Swara! You are hurt  by my lie,
But trust me, I didn't had any other choice, I just wanted to know about my culprit and I had only option to be with you for coming out! Bit trust me, I never faked anything with you.

Swara : I don't believe on your any words, your every words are lie for me, you broken my trust and once my trust is broken it can't build again so you just focus on your plan then wasting time on me.

Sanskar feels more bad listening her.

Swara : well! Tell me something how you fallen unconscious in washroom?

Sanskar : that was my plan, I went outside from washroom to find out the truth but when I came back, you were already calling me. You don't get any suspect.

Swara : wow! Such a good acting you do! Why you are businessman? You should be actor. ( mockingly).

Sanskar : can't you forget everything? Can't you forgive my one mistake?

Swara : I hate lie and I hate liers! Forgiving is not in my nature. ( firmly).

Sanskar looks at her with moist eyes listening her.

She start going but her feet slipped and she start falling, she close eyes in fear of falling down but gasped when protective arms surround her waist, she open eyes and fall in his deep eyes which are looking at her keenly, both recalled their memories together,  how in a short span, they came closer.

She remembered his lie, and push him aside getting on her feet.

Swara : don't you dare to touch me, already you took my enough advantage.

Sanskar: advantage? When I took your advantage Swara?

Swara : you targeted me for taking your revenge.

Sanskar doesn't not know what to say to her as she is taking him wrong in all ways.

Swara : I am going, I can't be with you.

She go from room!

Sanskar remembered his first meeting with Swara, where she took care of him despite his mental illness and the moment he liked her, her goodness made a space in his heart for her, she became a angel in his life whom he start wanting with him.

Sanskar : how I make you understand angel, I really like you. I didn't cheated you. ( hurts)

At Night!