I Never Thought I'd Be Back Here

I walked up to Freddy and showed him the Fazerblaster in my hand, "Well done, Gregory. Congratulations on winning the Fazerblaster." "Thank you, Freddy." I replied with a smile, we went into the elevator and pushed the up button. During the ride back to the Atrium, I told Freddy about an idea that I have been thinking about, "Freddy, I have an idea on how to help Chica get back to normal." Freddy's blue eyes locked on me, "You do? That is wonderful, Superstar! What is your idea?"

"So, I was thinking about using that Monty Myserty Mix stuff to get Chica's attention. Once she's distracted, I can put the software chip inside her!" I said, "Although, I'm not sure how to put it inside her. Do you know if she has some kind of chip compartment thing, Freddy?" "Chica does have a chip compartment. It is located on the back of her neck. I will report all of this to Officer Vanessa." Freddy replied as he sent the message to Vanessa, my idea does sound like it could work. Chica does indeed love Monty Mystery Mix, so using that will get her attention. "We just have to get the Monty Mystery Mix from Bonnie Bowl." I said, part of Freddy started to feel sad, he doesn't go to Bonnie Bowl as often as he used to.

Things have felt different ever since Bonnie disappeared, without him going up to Bonnie Bowl just doesn't feel the same as it used to. It felt like a piece of Freddy was missing, like the attraction lost a lot of its charm. However, Freddy was going back there for a reason, to get the Monty Mystery Mix to help get his friend Chica back to her usual self. He has already lost one good friend, he isn't about to lose another.

The elevator doors opened and we stepped out, there was a staircase near the Fazer Blast snack bar, but it was blocked by a chained-up gate

The elevator doors opened and we stepped out, there was a staircase near the Fazer Blast snack bar, but it was blocked by a chained-up gate. Freddy opened up his chest cavity and took out the CD he found earlier to make room for me to climb into, which, of course, I did. Freddy handed me the CD and I was safely tucked away, He walked back into the Atrium and walked towards the escalators.

He walked up to the third floor and turned to see the giant wall art of Bonnie on the east side of the third floor

Looking at Bonnie in a burgundy and tan bowling shirt with a dark red bowtie holding a bowling ball brought back some memories of him. Freddy let me out of his chest cavity and I looked at a S.T.A.F.F. Bot holding a tablet in front of the elevator, "Please show your pass to enter this attraction." It said, I took out the Bonnie Bowl Pass and gave it to the Bot to scan. When it was finished, it released some confetti and rolled to the side, "Thank you. Please enjoy the attraction and have a fun time."