Chapter Two

Harper
Flashback

We rush back to his hotel suite, which I'm shocked to learn is the penthouse. I try to hide the shock on my face, but from the smirk on his face, he knows.

"It's beautiful." I walk to the window and look out at the stars. "It really is." I feel him behind me as my body burns with need.

Before I know what I'm doing, I throw myself into his arms. My mouth meets his. The kiss isn't slow. It's far from it.

The kiss is full of hunger, and I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling the pull between us. We pull apart, and I start pulling on the straps of my dress, needing it off.

The look on my face says it all, and he knows I need him.

"Are you sure you want to do this, beautiful?" I nod as I slip out of my black dress. The dress that I wore, I couldn't wear any underwear with it. I should feel nervous about letting him see me like this, but I don't.

I've never been this daring before, but there is something about him that makes me want to lose control for the first time in a long time. He makes me want to be set free. He makes me feel free and alive. Like I'm the only person he wants and needs.

I hear him groan at the sight of me. I know he can see every inch of my pussy, but that only makes me throb more. I can't wait to have him deep inside of me.

"Fuck, I can't wait any longer. I need to taste you. I need to have you in my mouth and on my tongue." Fuck, that was hot. I've never had anyone's mouth down there before.

Before I know it, he picks me up, and my legs wrap around his. He walks us to a massive bedroom. I don't get time to look around before he kisses me again.

"I need to taste you now!" He groans, and it's the most sexist thing I've ever heard before. I turn around to face the bed, getting ready to crawl onto it. "I can see your juices dripping out of you. I already know you're going to be fucking tight. My cock is aching for you."

All I want to shout is, yes fuck me, Fuck me so hard that I can't walk for days to come, but I don't get a chance because he flips me over, so I'm on my back and spreads my legs wide.

I should be embarrassed that I haven't shaved, but I'm too far gone in lust. The first swipe of his tongue has me throwing my head back. "Oh god, yes, that feels amazing." I moan out. I know I'm going to explode at any second. I've only had sex twice, and that was when I was sixteen, with the Gardner.

I pull him by the hair, needing him inside of me. I don't want foreplay. All I need is his cock, his big fat cock in my pussy.

"I haven't done tasting you yet, but I do know I should call you Angel as you taste heavenly. I know I should let you walk away now before I take you to hell with me."

I can't take in his words. I'm too lost in the way his mouth is shining with my juices. I can see it dripping down his chin. Fuck, I really was wet. I want to taste myself so badly. Is that weird?

He stands and pulls his clothes off him. Once he's left standing in his boxes, my mouth hangs open. He's got a body of a God. A fucking hot, God. My mouth hangs open as he pulls his hard cock from his briefs.

He's huge. I have no idea how he's going to fit in me! The dildo I normally use is tiny compared to this monster. Fuck my life. My legs close as I squeeze my legs together.

"Close your mouth, beautiful, before I put it to better use." I like the sound of that. "I need to see you again. Open your legs wider for me, beautiful." He says as he watches every move. I spread them wide as I slip my hand into my burning core. I see him swallow, and I'm glad I have the same effect on him as he has on me.