|39|

4 chapters to go before epilougue. Stay tuned people! Deckard and Luca's story is about to end.🤞

"Aren't you already tired, Tia?" Tanong ni Igor sa batang babae habang naglalaro sila ng Tea party kasama sina Deckard, Ivann, at Conrad na bago lang nakarating dito.

"Nope. I never got tired uncle Igor." Matigas na sagot ng anak ni Deckard tsaka binuhusan ng green tea ang cup ng ama niya.

"That is for you, Daddy." Magiliw na sabi ni Tia sa kanya. Deckard then gave her a peck kiss on the cheeks as an object of gratitude.

Na nanaliksik na ang mga mata ni Conrad habang pinapakita niya ang laman ng loob ng pink na tea cup sa anak niya. "Tia, you are being unfair! why does your Daddy has more green tea in his cup more than we do?!"

Deckard chuckles as he saw Conrad and the other's tea cups. Their green tea was only at the bottom of the cups while his cup was almost flowing because of too much green tea.

"Because my Daddy is special, fuckers." Nabitawan ang tea cup ni Ivann dahil sa pagka-bigla habang sina Igor, Conrad, at Deckard tahimik na pinagmasdan si Tia.

"Dorothea Lucretia Alcanzar Lantsolov, where did you learn that?" Striktong tanong niya sa anak niya.

"Go bud, this is your first step as a strict father." Conrad conjectured in a serious tone and listened to him while having that 'I-am-here-for-a-mafia-business' look.

He needs to be strict as fuck when it comes to Tia. Hindi siya magpadala sa pa-cute nito at pag-pout kahit marupok siya pagdating sa anak niya.

"Learn what po ba, Daddy?" Inosenteng tanong ni Tia sa kanya while naka-pout ito na tumingin sa kanya.

"The F word."

"You mean the fuckers po ba? I learned it kase on Uncle Conrad because he was saying it while shouting at Uncle Ivann and Igor kanina like 'Igor, Ivann! you fuckers and sons of bitches how dare you to steal my chocolate chip cookies that Tia gave me?!' like that po so that's why I followed it because Uncle Conrad sounded very cool and I really wanted to be a cool kid daddy." Tia reasoned out while pouting her lips then eats a pink-coated biscuit.

Masamang niyang tinignan ang tatlo na nag kanya-kanyang iwas ng tingin. "You Sons of bit- B! you sons of B! how could you said that in front of my innocent daughter?!"

"Deck, FYFI your first word when you were a child was 'fuck' so shut the fuck up. And doon lang naman parating si Tia eh, magmumura rin yan paglaki. Tinuruan lang namin para hindi na siya mahihirapan." Ivann justify that made Conrad ang Igor nod in agreement. Tinignan niya ulit ang anak niya at pinagsabihan.

"Baby, the F word that you just said is a bad word okay? and you don't have to say those words just to make yourself cool because you are already the coolest in my eyes. Don't say that again, aye? or else your mommy will kill us." Ani Deckard habang hinihimas ang buhok ng anak niya. Mukhang naintindihan naman ito ni Tia kaya't tumango ito ng mahinahon.

"Okay Daddy, I won't say the F word anymore." saad ni Tia ng naka-ngiti.

"Very Good, baby." Igor was abut to speak but nakarinig sila sa boses ni Devina na tumatawag sa kanila.

"Guys, Dinner's ready!!" The four men stand up then Deckard took Tia and carry her again.

"Grandmi, what's for dinner po ba?" Tia asked while sitting at the center of the table which she was centered by Deckard and Luca.

Devina chuckled lightly and bring the food that she and Luca made a while ago. "Our dinner for today is Chicken parmesan, Pork chops, Creamy garlic shrimp, Honey garlic glazed almond, and vegetarian peanut miso ramen. I heard from your wommy that all of this is your favorite food, so we made it." Biglang nag-spark ang mga mata ng batang babae at nagpasalamat sa kanila.