thirty nine.

" 𝐇i lovebug you okay?" Soleil answered the FaceTime call from Maysin, whom looked annoyed and frustrated

" Girl no" she sighed. " I'm sorry to disturb your trip though" she frowned. Maysin understood her friend needed some well deserved vacation time, but now she needed to vent.

" Girl please you know we not doing anything, we lazy" she laughed. Which was true, over their few days being in Aspen, they did nothing but sleep and enjoy their hotel. They were way too tired to go out and do some activities, Soleil wouldn't be able to do a lot of things since she was pregnant anyway. " But what's wrong with you?" she questioned her eyebrow raised up, as she waited for Illyan to bring food.

" Lontrell stupid ass is what's wrong with me!" she exclaimed. " Please knock some sense into ya' brother big ass head 'cause I'm 'bout tired" she sighed.

" What's going on? What he do?" she questioned confused. After her talk with Lontrell a few weeks ago she thought that whatever problem the couple had was solved.

" He keeps pushing me away! I'm so tired of it Lei for real, it's exhausting. I be trying so hard to be here for him, but I don't know how long I can keep this up" she sighed. Honestly, Maysin was growing tired and sick of Lontrell pushing her away. All she wanted to do was get him to open up about his feelings, but at the moment everything seemed to be an issue to him.

" I'm gon speak from experience lovebug cause the same thing happened to me. Back off. All I can advice you right now is to take some time to yourself, your mental comes first no matter what. You'll see that Lontrell will come around on his terms and on his timing. Let him have his lil moment and be here for him but from a distance. Don't weaken yourself trying to be here for him if he can't provide for whatever you need from him at the moment" she advised. She only realized it now, but Illyan and Lontrell were literally the same when it came down to feelings.

" Thank you pretty" Maysin sighed. " Literally don't know what I'll do without you" she smiled. Maysin was so grateful for Soleil, she was literally the sister she never had.

" Girl please I'm your only friend, and you're my only friend" she laughed. " You know I got you lovebug" she nodded.

" You and my baby good?" Maysin then asked.

" Yes we are" she smiled, rubbing her baby bump. " Oh while I'm at it. I wanted to ask you something" she added.

" What's going on Lei?" she raised her eyebrow.

" Um first me and Illyan both discussed it, and wanted to know if you'd be down to organize our gender reveal?" she questioned, cheesing. Soleil wanted to include everyone in the baby's life. So Maysin would organize the gender reveal, while her mom would do the baby shower.

" What? Of course!Duh" she laughed. " Thank you so much for trusting me with this" she pouted. " I love youuuu" she cooed.

" I love you more lovebug" she blew her kisses. " Oop this man is back with my food. I'll call you back" she spoke when she heard the front door open.