S1 Ep 16: "Bug Hunt"

Whenever the day would be so beautiful and the temperature would be so right, one of Baby Steven and Connie’s favorite places to go is the brand new park in Beach City! It had everything that allowed them for some fun time to play, like a swing set, a tube-slide, a sandbox, and even some grassy terrain to happily walk or crawl around! But today, they were in the park for a different reason. They were both curiously exploring around their park… and looking at some colorful creatures! One of them was a little ladybug, crawling around a flower it was exploring in!

“Ooh! Check out this one!” Baby Steven smiled.

“A ladybug!” Baby Connie gasped in surprise. “Look at how small that guy is!”

“Don’t you mean… girl?” Baby Steven snickered as they shared a giggle.

They then noticed something else in a flower that was nearby… being a tiny bumblebee, which was collecting some pollen from another flower, to carry it and spread it to other flowers!

“Whoa!” Baby Connie smiled. “Did you see that?!”

“Yeah!” Baby Steven gasped in amazement. “A little bee just collected something and carried it!”

However, their fun would be cut short. “Oh, hey. Look at those little love birds.”

And as they both looked… it was their infamous rival. Baby Kevin was back, but now, he was chilling in his very own toy cruiser.

“You again?!” Baby Steven gasped.

“Kevin?!” Baby Connie gasped. “What are you doing here too?!”

“Haven’t ya heard?” Baby Kevin smiled with his smirk. “There’s this bug hunt goin’ around and I’M gonna be the best one out there.”

“A bug hunt?!” Baby Steven gasped. “I don’t wanna hurt them!”

“Oh! No, Steven!” Baby Connie remembered. “It’s a game where you collect some bugs. And, if you get 5 in a row on a sheet they give you, you’ll win a prize!”

“Ooh!” Baby Steven smiled. “That actually sounds like a fun game to play!”

“Yeah, right.” Baby Kevin smirked. “We’ll see who’s cryin’ when I get that prize. I’m going to be the champ of this and NOBODY is going to stop me.”

"We're NOT gonna let you get away with this, Kevin!" Baby Steven disagreed in slight frustration. "Especially since you're being mean, rude, and disrespectful to us!"

"WE are gonna win this game!" Baby Connie agreed. "No matter how many times you mess it up with your schemes, or what you say to us!"

"Whatever, you dumb dumbs." Baby Kevin scoffed, while he rolled his eyes in annoyance before mischievously smiling at them. "Because when I win this stupid bingo game, I'm gonna enjoy seeing you two cry so hard that you'll need a new diaper to absorb all your tears! All while I enjoy the giant caterpillar!"

"Why, you big meanie!" Baby Steven growled in fury as he tried to throw his hands with Baby Connie holding him back.

Baby Kevin just cackled in his toy cruiser as he sped away to search for more bugs to hunt for the game, while leaving the two Baby Jam Buds behind to eat his dust.

“What is he even thinking?!” Baby Connie said in frustration.

“And a giant caterpillar?!” Baby Steven gasped. “I have a little one!”

But as he started to think… he started imagining it being a good little present for Baby Pearl’s new pet, being Cater-Pearl!

“Nuh uh. He ain't gonna win this!” Baby Steven proclaimed. “We’re gonna get that doll, so Cater-Pearl can have fun with it!”