CHAPTER 5

The violet haired twins steps Infront and Nesrin spoke first before her twin brother.

"Princess Aesira Nesrin. A witch."

"Prince Adrienne. A Warlock."

They spoke together. "We're the crowned princess and prince of Villejerìa Palace." Then a dark violet smoke sorrounded them and they transformed to their true forms.

Nesrin's uniform became a black and Violet victorian long gown. Her hands has fish net gloves. Her hair became long with some accessories on it. And she also have a tiara that has violet and black stones in it. She looks like a gothic princess.

Adrienne's uniform also became a black and Violet Victorian suit. Like those ones in Disney cartoons. And like his twin sister, he looks like a gothic prince.

The audience have the trace of admiration in their faces while looking at the twin. And I will also not deny that even I was fascinated by their transformation.

The twins curtsied and they step back.

The other pair of Royal twin also stepped in front.

"Princess Czarina Eirlys. An Enchantress."

"Prince Eirwen. An Enchanter."

And they spoke together. "We're the crowned princess and prince of Encanta Palace." Then, a yellow smoke surrounded them and they transformed into their true forms.

Just like Nesrin, Eirlys' uniform became a Yellow long gown. Her blonde hair became straight and a small tiara with flowers as designs is on her head. And by the design of her gown, she looks like a fairy without wings. And because of the color of her gown and hair, she stands out in this place. Just like a light , she's shining in this big room like a beautiful star in the darkest skies.

Also, Eirwen's uniform became a full white and yellow suits. His hair is neatly comb that made his face speaks with authority. Like his twin sister, they both became a light with the help of their royal clothes in this big and dark place.

They both bowed to the audience and step out as Kaimana step in.

I'm seeing her as a shy and introverted person---or should I say creature or mermaid--- but now, she stepped in with her chin up and walked gracefully with full of confidence as she introduced herself to the crowd.

"Princess Kaimana Mysie. A Mermaid. The crowned princess of Atlantis." She raised both of her hands and a water appeared and surrounded her body as she float to the small pool at the side of the stage, and there, she became the most beautiful mermaid I've seen so far.

Her legs became a shiny blue tail and a white like clam with golden linings covered her breasts. She's wearing a Sapphire necklace with white pearls on it's chain. Her hair became more blue-ish as she's wearing a small tiara with full of pearls in different colors.

We all looked at her in awe and full admiration. Eirwen is right. She really is the most beautiful mermaid in this University.

She sat on the small white rock-like-throne that's on the mini pool as Phoenix step in.

All eyes that was focused on Kaimana earlier were now looking at Phoenix as he stands there with a serious face and introduced himself.

"Prince Phoenix. A vampire. The crowned prince of Leprezän Palace." He said seriously as he raised his right hand and a red smoke with a mixed of blood appeared and surrounded his body. His uniform became a black and red suite same as the design of the other princes. His white skin became more pale and as he step out and turned around, I saw his long fangs when he smiled at us.