chapter 20

Changing into something appropriate for the occasion yoona quietly made her way out of her room down the hall as she passed her father's room she opened the door just a crack. She checked seeing him still asleep peacefully she smiled a little and closed the door the proceeded to make her way downstairs.

Her outfit.

As she stepped to the bottom of the stairs turning she walked quietly to the main hall where the front doors were

As she stepped to the bottom of the stairs turning she walked quietly to the main hall where the front doors were. There they stood the two guards y/n spoke of. Their placements never shifted, they were always the two you would first meet walking into the mansion.

Yoona was always left to wonder why but now she knows. They're the highest class of guards, they have the best and most training and skill, they can almost match y/n's level of training. Walking to them yoona spoke in her usual monotone much like y/n's. "Hey". "Good night Miss Kim why are u up at this hour"? Chan the first guard asked as professionally as he could manage. "I got a favour to ask from u two and these are orders from my mother that she passed through me".

"What is it ma'am"? Hyunjin the second guard asked running his fingers through his bright red hair. "I'm sure u both would've seen what happened-". She was cut off by Chan. "Yes ma'am we saw that your mother left with Your father's sister to avoid having any harm done to u and your father". "Good, so, before leaving she told me to come to u two and tell u both that u have to train me to my full potential untill she comes into contact with u again and gives further instructions".

Hyunjin and chan both shared a look before looking back at yoona and nodding. "Did she give any deadline as to when we have to be finished by"? Chan asked. "No all she said was once she finds an opportunity she'll come into contact with us again and say what else she needs to be done, but to my preference I wanna get things done as quick and as well as possible, I don't care how hard it'll be but I don't wanna disappoint my mother so just order me and I'll do as told".

"Alright follow us". Hyunjin said and him and chan walked forward signaling another pair of guards to take their place at the doors. Walking down the basement stairs they went into the dirty basement that smelled like old blood and rusted metal. "Down here? What will we do here"? Chan chuckled at the child's words. "You should know your mother by now, not everything us what it seems, she's full of surprises, follow us".

Going to the deepest end of the basement they were met with an old rusted over door. Pulling it open with little to no struggle which perplexed yoona chan led the way inside a newly found room. Well atleast to yoona it was new. "This is our Place, all guards are trained here, your mother often came here to train chan and I a while aback, she saw most potential in us so she made us the strongest guards out here". Hyunjin spoke chan continued.

"Now when new guards are recruited we train them to average levels and send them out wherever your mother requires, I don't know if you would've ever noticed but whenever a lain of guards disappear from the mansion halls and are replaced with a different set only to return after its cause they come here, daily guards come here to work out and make sure they're at their best for the day".

Yoona nodded slowly processing this newly discovered place and all the information she's now being told. Her mother truly was awesome. "This way ma'am, your mother often spoke about the possibility of u having to train one day with us so she had this extension made to our training area specifically for u". "Come on man don't be so formal with me, I'm much younger than u just call me yoona".

"We cant done that ma'am, you now have the necklace, you're most respected now". "Okay well since u want to put it that way, I order you to call me yoona, don't be formal". Chan sighed and both him and hyunjin nodded. "As u wish". There was a little pause. "Yoona". Yoona smiled and nodded. "Now let's get started with some warm ups". Hyunjin announced as chan closed the rooms door. And the two guys removed their masks and suit jacket to be comfortable qhen demonstrating things for yoona.