195: Status Cutter

Chapter 195: Status Cutter

Outside the Cube Omniverse, within the region of Prime Omniverse, there existed a dimension called [Nowhere].

The place where Primal Gods dwelled.

Primal Gods, the entities who existed from the beginning of time, and some going even before "time" even began. They were the creator Gods of the Omniverse, the rulers of reality and dreams.

However, even these rulers had a King of their own. He, the first living existence, being born from the void, is the entity that witnessed the creation of the universe that had yet to become an Omniverse.

The one supreme god of everything, the Voidborn, The Primordial Deity.

When he was born, naked in the void, the Primordial was but a twisting life made of darkness. But now, he had bulging veiny muscles, deep red skin, and white hair covering the golden horns in his head. The God covered his waist and below with rich black pants that were held by a golden belt with a demon's head sculpted on it. To play with the theme, he had his aura manipulated to form a solid gold hagoromo around his neck, along with a gold halo on his back.

[Image Here]

Many mistook him for a demon at first sight, but God or Demon, they weren't so different in his eyes

Many mistook him for a demon at first sight, but God or Demon, they weren't so different in his eyes. So, he didn't care to change his appearance.

Today, this beast of an entity wore a displeased expression as he walked past a heavenly door.

"It has been a day and a half since the Gamer has escaped." The deity said, his voice sounding like the burning of woods as he walked inside a room with his hands behind his back. "Why is it taking so long to find him, a single man?"

His words were calm, the annoyance of his face not reaching his voice, yet it irritated the person he was talking to nonetheless.

The only person, besides his wife, who would dare make an irritated front in front of him.

His beloved daughter.

"It's not you who's working hard." His dear daughter, Fotia the Fire-Goddess, grumbled hearing his words. "You don't just come here and act all full of yourself. Have some respect, yeah?"

The young lady with fiery red hair grumbled, making the thousand other gods present in the room sweatdrop. She was already punished before for her behaviour, locked in the Neutral Zone, yet she hadn't learned her lesson.

However, Primordial found this adorable, if anything. So, he waved his hands at the other gods, gesturing for them to keep on their search.

The huge room he had just walked into was a modern, almost futuristic huge hall, filled with beings, Gods, who stood in front of thousands of holographic Cubes placed symmetrically on both sides of the wall. In front of the gods, the cubes were opened, each reflecting a crystal clear hologram, showing planets, stars, black holes, galaxies, and universes, one could guess that all the Cubes were one magical map of the Cube Omniverse.