WORDS THAT SLIP OUT

I was in the boys room with lip and Ian on Ian's bed. It's around 7 and I was stressed cause Mickey hasn't called me since he left and he's not answering my text. So I'm now randomly tapping my phone screen whilst I nibbled at my finger nails.

"Taylor calm down he's probably just comforting Mandy." I shake my head. "What if he's dead what if his dad killed him what if he's on a floor right now bleeding out asking for help" a tear rolls down my face.

"Taylor just call him." I hesitate but call him putting it on speaker. He answers afte the 5 chime. "Taylor." I burst out I'm tears of relief. "Taylor you ok are you crying do you want me to calm over." I nod even though he couldn't see me. "I thought you were dead you scared me why didn't you call me or atleast answer your text." I ask. "I'm fine Taylor my phone was on silent so I didn't know you texted me. Are you good do you want me to come over." I stay there in silence.

"Yes please." I say in a sweet voice. "And bring some clothes Fiona said you can stay for a bit." I tell him. "You and Fiona good then." I hesitate before answering. "Um I don't know." I tell him the truth. "Oh and um" I clear my throat looking at lip for a split second before looking back at my phone. "Bring condoms." I mumble earning a laugh through the phone the laugh that brings a smile on my face everytime I hear it. "Ok." He says through his laughter.

"I'll see you in 5 bye." "Bye, I love you." I gasp at what I just said covering my mouth with my hand and immediately hanging up. "Fuck,fuck,fuck." I panic as I shove my face into Ian's pillow. "I told you, you love him." I look at ian. "Not the point right now what if he doesn't love me back or what if hearing that is going to make him become distant." I panic

"I didn't mean to say it I mean I did but not now it just slipped out." I freak out. "Calm down he clearly loves you back have you ever seen a milkovich act like that towards a girl." Lip reasures me I mean he's right but you never know. "We should probably go downstairs Fiona ordered fish and chips for dinner." I nod I'm agreement and we go downstairs.

Everyone was downstairs already wait for food to arrive whilst watching TV. I sit on the couch. Before deciding to go toilet. When I walk back out Mickey was sitting in my spot with his arms relaxed on the top of the Sofa.

I sit on his lap facing him as I bury my head Into his neck and I try not to cry. "hey." He said rubbing my back like he knew I was upset. "You scared me." He kisses my cheeks. "I know I'm sorry." He continues to smother my cheek in kisses before he pulls my head out of his out of his neck and kissing me on the lips it was kinda sloppy but full of passion. He pulls away leaning into my ear. "I love you too." I smile before hugging him again. I sit up still facing him as I grab his hand

His knuckles were bloody. But I look at his face examining it but there wasn't even a scratch. "Why-" before I could even ask he cuts me off. "My dad I found him um you know with mandy. He was to drunk to fight back so I used it to my advantage and battered the shit out of him." I look at his sympathetically.

"Hey what did I say about that look. I look down. "is Mandy ok." He nods. "Yeah took her a while to calm down but she's ok she's at her friends place." I nod i get comfortable on his lap laying on his chest as we wall watch TV.

There was a knock on the door about 10 minutes later and it was food. I had a small fish and chips which I happily ate on mickeys lap. Even though I was very happy that he kept nicking a chip every so often. "Do you guys wanna have a movie night and stay up late." Fiona suggest and everyone agrees but me. "Taylor do you and Mickey wanna join." I hesitate. Mickey bounces a leg grabbing my attention. He nods. "Yeah sure." I give her a really small smile. Which makes her smile wide.

We put on a scary movie and cuddle into Mickey not coming off his lap. Whilst everyone else watched the movie. Mickey kissed me as we start making out. It was dark so I don't think anyone noticed. He squeezed my bum and that's when I tap his shoulder and he stands up catching everyone's attention but they realise were kissing and goes back to the movie as he walks up upstairs and slams me on the bed pulling our pants off and immediately goes Into pounding like he knew what he wanted.

As he continuesly pounds I try to be as quiet as I could letting out my pleasure by digging my nails into his back. "Dang Taylor I'm gonna come." His thrust turn sloppy as we come at the same time. Just before I let out a breath taking orgasm he covers my mouth with his hand.

After I finish my high he pulls out putting his sweatpants back on and handing me my clothes. "That one was quickly today only 5 minutes." He says. "Guessing you have a back scratching kink making you cum faster." He laughs before giving me a kiss "do you wanna go back to watchi that movie." I nod as he helps me up and we go downstairs and he sits down and I sit on his lap facing the TV this time.

"That was quicker than last night." Ian whisper to me and I nod and blushed.