Part 46 - Ex-classmates...

Y/N's ex-classmate was there with her boyfriend and some other friends, 3 boys and 2 girls, all from the same school, except her boyfriend who dropped school 2 years ago. He was a bit older than her, 18 years old.

Kwon Mirae: Guys, look... she is over here... and she is not alone.

Girl 2: She is not really dating someone, right? Who would want to date a looser like her!?

Boy 1: Let's have fun, just like before... give me that.

One of the boy took some popcorns and threw it in the direction of Y/N. He didn't miss his target, some popcorns landing on the young girl's head. Y/N guessed that it was the act of that band. She clearly recognized Mirae's voice when they came inside. She tried to clean her head without her brothers noticed anything, but it was a vain hope. 

Jungkook: What the F*** is that?! (He stood up and glared behind.) Who did that?!

Girl 3: Sorry... it was an accident.... (She giggled with her friends.)

Jungkook: Do that again and my fist will "accidently" hit your face!

Taehyung helped Y/N to take off the popcorns. He was piss off too.

Taehyung: Y/N... are you okay?

Y/N: Yes, it's nothing... Jungkook, sit down... don't mind them. (She pulled her forearm to make him sit.)

Jungkook: Are you kidding me? It's that girl and her band, she is trying to mess up with you... 

Y/N: I'm sure that they will not try anything after your

Y/N: I'm sure that they will not try anything after your... intervention.

Taehyung: If one of them try to bully you today, they are all dead!

Y/N looked at Taehyung with doe eyes. His expression was serious even if he was gently touching her hair with his caring smile. 

Y/N: Oppa...

Taehyung: Let's focus on the movie for now... JK...

Jungkook: ... hum... alright. (He gave the popcorn to Y/N.) Want some?

Y/N: Thank you... (She came closer and whispered.) Stop frowning...

Jungkook: Pff... look at the screen, not at me... little sis'.

Y/N tried to focus on the movie, but she was stressed by the group behind them. They were playing more than watching the movie. The other viewers were annoyed and a couple who was sitting near the group simply left the room.

Mirae's Boyfriend: Babe, you should invite your friend to our after-movie's party... you didn't play with her for a long time.