匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 丅山ㄖ

"Her bones started to snap"

OLIVIA STARED AT THE WALL, zoning out. What happened last night and how did it happen? She snapped out of her thoughts when Eddie crouched down in front of her.

"Hey, how are you?" He asked through a tired voice, The both hadn't slept last night, I mean who would. Right now, they are hiding out in Reefer Ricks house.

"Scared, sad, angry and confused" she said looking at Eddie. Eddie sighed and pulled Olivia into his chest and layed down.

"It's okay. We'll figure everything out soon, we just got to stay low for a while alright. You heard the radio. They're looking for us. They think we murdered Chrissy" Eddie said, stroking Olivia's hair. "They won't even try to believe us"

ᐯ乇匚几卂'丂
匚ㄩ尺丂乇

"CHRISSY CUNNINGHAM?" Dustin said in disbelief. "You're sure it was Chrissy?" Dustin paced his room.

"Yes, she was in her cheerleader outfit. Same thing she was in when I saw her with Eddie and Olivia" Max said.

"Did you tell all this to the cops?" He said continuing to pace.

"No. No, but I... I can't be the only one who saw the three together. They stood out" Max said.

"Eddie and Olivia, The Munson freaks, with Chrissy the cheerleader?" Dustin said, still pacing.

"Exactly. You know, their names are not in the news yet or anything, but I guarantee you Eddie and Olivia are number one suspects now." Max said. Obviously, she didn't believe Eddie or Olivia had killed Chrissy.

"That's crazy" Dustin exclaimed. "Eddie didn't do this. No way."

"Well, Liv couldn't have done this" Max shrugs as she argues back.

"No way" Dustin says, waving his hands about.

"We can't rule it out" Max shakes her head.

"Yes, we can" Dustin declared, nodding slightly.

"Dustin!" Max argues, getting frustrated.

"You don't know Eddie like I do, Max, okay?" Dustin says.

"And you don't know Liv like I do, she couldn't hurt a fly." Max took a breath. "Ok look, we can't presume anything, okay?" Dustin sat down on his bed. "But it doesn't look good for either of them" Max sighs.

"Why haven't you told the cops this?" Dustin asked after a moment of silence.

"I... I don't know" she said crossing her arms.