012 the plan

012   the plan

012 the plan

"Yoo-hoo! Yoo-hoo!" The third adult yelled, one Eden didn't recognize at all. She hadn't even realized he wasn't with the group as he waved his arms around holding onto papers. 

He set them down on a table and everyone crowded around. "Okay, this is what Alexi called "the hub." Now, the hub takes us to the vault room." The man explained, pointing at his papers. "Okay, where's the gate?" Hopper wondered. "Right here. I don't know the scale on this, but I think it's fairly close to the vault room, maybe 50 feet or so." The man estimated, though he was insanely off.

"More like 500." Erica interjected, walking up to the man. "What, you're just gonna waltz in there like it's commie Disneyland or something?" She continued. "I'm sorry, who are you?" The man wondered, annoyed. "Erica Sinclair. Who are you?"

"Murray... Bauman." The man, Murray, responded. Erica put a hand up. "Listen, Mr. Bunman, I'm not trying to tell you how to do things, but I've been down in that shithole for 24 hours. And with all due respect, you do what this man tells you, you're all gonna die."

Murray sighed. "I'm sorry, why is this four year old speaking to me?" Erica sent him a glare. "Um, I'm ten, you bald bastard!" Lucas gasped. "Erica!" She looked at her brother. "Just the facts!" Dustin nodded. "She's right. You're all gonna die, but you don't have to. Excuse me. Sorry, may I?" He wondered, pointing to the papers.

Murray gave him an annoyed smile. "Please." Dustin and Erica both took seats and Dustin took out a pencil. "Okay, see this doom here? This is a storage facility. There's a hatch in here that feeds into their underground ventilation system. That will lead you to the base of the weapon. It's a bit of a maze down there, but between me and Erica, we can show you the way."

"You can show us the way?" Hopper repeated. "Don't worry, you can do all the fighting and the dangerous hero shit, and we'll just be your... navigators." Dustin smiled. Hopper nodded slowly. "No." Dustins smile fell as Hopped began shaking his head no. "Nope."

"We're going down, without you." Hopper decided, beginning to walk away from everyone. That completely stopped the conversation as groups split apart, Robin pulling Steve and Eden away.

She looked around. "Okay I seriously don't get what's happening." Eden nodded slightly, she understood a bit more than Robin because of the things she'd seen but would still like a more description explanation. Both girls looked at Steve, who sighed. "This town has some sort of pull with the supernatural world. Which means, freaky things happen here that no one can explain. Remember that girl Barb? She wasn't killed by poison, she was killed by something called the Demogorgon. El, over there, opened the gate between the two worlds a few years ago and last year Will was possessed by the Mind Flayer, who is back and wants to destroy us all again."