Tommy Thunder, Method Actor

A/N:

hey guys, welcome to the official episode one, season two of sonic BOOM!! i'm so excited to publish this!! i really hope you all enjoyed reading this as much as i enjoyed writing it, once again!!

okay, this one is LONG!-AJAJJAJASSKSKSKS!!

_____________

You were currently on your way to Meh Burger, and this was the day you were actually EXCITED to get there because today was the day you were going to meet TOMMY THUNDER!! he was your favorite childhood actor forever!

In a rush, you bolt past others around you, apologizing for every accidental hit you make to a person you run into.

"I'M SORRY- WANNA MEET TOMMY THUNDER BEFORE MY FRIENDS SO I CAN RUB IT IN THEIR FACES--" You yelled as you ran into someone.

"Whoa! Why rush when you've already met him!"

You skidded to a stop and quickly turn around to come face to face with--

"TOMMY THUNDER!!" You squealed, jumping up and down like a little girl in a candy store!

"In the flesh, now before Tommy has to leave to make other Tommy fans like yourself happy and giggly.."

You giggled as he spoke, your tail wagging side to side with joy

"How about a quick photo to make those friends of yours jealous?" The tiger smirked at your reaction as you jumped and nod at the same time.

"Yes, yes, YES! HERE, take my phone!" You squeal as you handed him your phone, he and you got into the frame and he snapped the photo.

With excitement, you wave off the tiger and run towards Meh Burger.

___

"Ladies and Gentlemen, here to promote his new movie with--" All of a sudden your voice echoed through the area.

"GUYS! GUYS!GUYS!GUYS!" You've reached your friends as they stood in line to meet Tommy and you were still jumping until Sonic grabbed your shoulders to make you stop.

"Whoa! Okay, Y/N, what's wrong?" He asked and you giggled.

"And what's got you all giggly, haven't seen you like when you were told Justin Beaver was coming to town.." Sticks added as he circled you.

"Look. Who's. Picture. I. Got!!" You showed the gang the photo before they could even guess, and Tails gasp.

"When did you get to meet Tommy Thunder?!" He complained.

"Literally five minutes ago!! It was awesome! I got to see you before you guys!" You blew a raspberry at your friend and before Sonic could come up with some witty response, which we all know he was, cheering from the locals stopped him.

"Tommy is happy to be here.....ugh, this place is a dump-"

All of a sudden, a kid ran up to Tommy with a grin, "Tommy, your our hero-AH!!"

"MOVE CHILD, REAL FANS COMING THROUGH!" You laughed as you push the child out of the way, making Amy catch him before he could face-plant to the wooden, sticky floor of Meh Burger.