Chapter 14: Cool down

"Yes! Can you not see the marks on my arms?" 

you were shocked, she would take you to court for that? 

"YOU BI-" 

before you can even finish your sentence Ochaco drags you out of the room. 

You try to push her away, before holding you still. 

"Okay, calm down." 

she looks for your gaze, but you're sporadic. 

You couldn't care to listen to her. 

"How the HELL am I going to calm down?!" 

she rubs at your shoulders, nodding along with your frustrated ramblings. 

Soon, Mina comes around the corner with your phone. 

"What's happening?" 

Ochaco walks to Mina, searching for some answer that will appease you. 

You can't hear much of the whispers, but what you got was that Makaiyla seemed pretty set on settling this in a courtroom. 

This was too much. 

Too much, too little time. 

You call Katsuki, and he picks up on the 3rd ring. 

"What's up Dozey?" 

his voice was sultry, and he was clearly in a good mood. 

It made this situation feel just a little lighter on your shoulders. 

"Jus' wanna go home. Can you pick me up?"

you can hear shuffling on the other end,

"Yeah. You're still at the hotel, right? Just wait out front." 

you nod, knowing full well he can't hear you before mumbling something into the phone. 

"Mhm. Thanks KitKat." 

speaking the last word a little lou deryou can hear his outrage over the other line and it brings a curl to your lips. 

"Please! You love it. KittyKat." 

he clicks his tongue but doesn't protest. 

"Wha'dya wanna eat?" 

"Food, preferably." 

"Yeah, I got that dumbass. What type of food?" you hum. 

"Human food." 

you can envision him rolling his eyes. 

"What kind, dipshit?" 

you laugh, 

"How affectionate Kats." 

you name a few options, and before long the both of you had settled on something. 

You began walking out of the building, not without seeing Ochaco and Mina together with Asui comforting Makaiyla. 

That should be me. 

Thoughts invade your mind, jealousy was like a fatal poison and it had already spread to your brain. 

Mina gave you a reassuring smile and you walked out of the building, still talking with Katsuki on the other line. 

For some reason, it felt oddly pleasing. 

That you infuriated her so much. 

You were getting to her as much as she was getting to you. 

And it was validating. 

While you stand under the shade, you see Katsuki. 

He pulled up in one of his flashy cars, giving you a wolfy grin and turning down the music before you got in. 

"Did ya even get to go swimming at all?" 

he observed and you shake your head. 

"Your girlfriend was too busy trying to get me to go to court." 

he looks at you, wide-eyed, 

"Yeah, didn't know you were into psychos." 

you chuckle, and the tapping on the wheel begins to lose its rhythm. 

"Damn, I mean I wouldn't put it above her." 

you laugh, his brutal honesty was not out of place in this situation.  

It was a guttural noise, a shameless rhythm that you've grown to love with him entirely. 

You slightly push your head out the window, and with the wind, it's almost as if your worries fly away. 

"If she wants to take me to court, so fucking be it!" you chuckle, newfound freedom coming with handing life a good ol' middle finger. 

He seemed to sense this as the car picked up speed. 

You scream and throw your hands up in the air, there was no better feeling than this. 

Truly. Jealousy, put on the back boiler as you smile. 

throughout this experience, it seemed that the only man more loyal to the people he loves than Bakugou Katsuki was probably six feet deep. 

His determination was unrivalled, and you forgot that applied to his friends and family. 

You also forgot you were one of those people, had it been anyone else he probably would have flipped them off and told them to get fucked. 

But he didn't do that. 

He tried his absolute best to figure everything out with you, together. 

This feeling was new, a feeling of being loved and cherished- a feeling that was like you could hold up the world with one hand. 

Your smile warms his cheeks, his very favourite expression from you. 

You sing along with the song, and the blonde grins turning it up a little bit so you can sing even louder. 

You're shameless, and uncaring about your tuning. 

So, you pull up at an unfamiliar building. 

He gets out and signals for you to do the same. 

You do, curiously though you look at the building. 

"This is my agency's gym. It would be a waste if ya didn't use that bathing suit for nothing." 

"Your gym has a whole ass pool?"

 you laugh, 

"Damn rich people." 

you jab his shoulder and he cackles, walking you into the building. 

Thank you soooo much for making it this far! And if you liked this, maybe leave a comment or follow me to know when I post more! I respond to all comments, and makes my day to read even one <3 As always, see you next week and don't forget to take care of yourself.