Bright, Shiny, And New

Chica and I saw a locked gate with a yellow speaker box attached to it, "How are we going to open this gate?" I asked, "Allow me, sweetie." Chica replied as she placed me down, she walked up to the speaker box, let out a static hiss from her beak, and the gate opened. I stood there in amazement, still holding Bonnie's head, "That was so cool. Thank you, Chica." "You're welcome, sweetie." She responded. We walked through and passed an old poster on the wall, Chica called Freddy to let him know we were ok, "Freddy. We are out of the Sewer and are close to the Kitchen Locker Rooms."

"That is wonderful news, Chica! I am so glad that you and Gregory escaped." Freddy replied, Chica looked at me and Bonnie's head and saw how dirty we were before looking at herself, "We should get cleaned up before going back to you, Freddy. We will meet you in Parts and Service. We have also found something you need to see." I heard what Chica said and looked at my skin and clothing to see how dirty I was. We did just get out of a Sewer filled with garbage, and I haven't taken a shower in two days, so now was a good time to take one. "Very well then. Officer Vanessa and I will meet you in Parts and Service, Chica." Freddy replied. I followed Chica into the Locker Room to get cleaned up.

She grabbed some towels, a bottle of bleach, and a few cleaning cloths which were hiding a balled-up red and black shirt that looks similar to the one Roxy wears, she placed the items into a bin and rolled it to the shower stalls

She grabbed some towels, a bottle of bleach, and a few cleaning cloths which were hiding a balled-up red and black shirt that looks similar to the one Roxy wears, she placed the items into a bin and rolled it to the shower stalls. Chica looked through each stall until she found one with soap, she opened the bleach bottle, poured some on a cleaning cloth, and wiped the stall's floor and handles. When it was clean, she placed the dirty cloth on the railing of the bin.

"Ok, sweetie, now you can use the shower, make sure you wash your hands well." Chica said, I felt uncomfortable about undressing in front of Chica and Bonnie's head, so I asked her to look away. "Thank you, Chica. Um, could you... look away." Chica imminently understood what I meant by that. "Of course, sweetie. I will take Bonnie's head and clean it around the corner, don't forget to empty your pockets too. I will also take your clothes to the Cleaning Room to wash them." I nodded my head and emptied my pockets, I placed all the items I had in a nearby locker and went back to the shower to get undressed, Chica left the towels outside the shower and took my dirty clothes to the Cleaning Room.

" I nodded my head and emptied my pockets, I placed all the items I had in a nearby locker and went back to the shower to get undressed, Chica left the towels outside the shower and took my dirty clothes to the Cleaning Room