Chapter 4 - Fired

Next day...

Alya: I'm off now Nino becareful in your driving.

Nino: I get it bye take care.

*Close*

Nino mind: It's still bothering me even in my dream.

Rachel: So what's your next plan?

Marinette: Fire Alya Cassiare on her job but first let's contact a celebrity that will help us fire her immediately.

Rachel: Who.

Marinette: A celebrity who hated Alya since high school Scarlett Hill daughter of a famous actress here on Paris.

Rachel: How will you do that everyone known she will never talk to anyone but only on higher rank but I can help you since I am a famous actress too.

Marinette: No need we are close and if she hear Alya name she will immediately agree.

First we will contact her and lead her where Alya is searching for her news report and after Alya post her news.

Scarlett will call on the company where she is working and complain about the false accusations and with her fame and power Alya will definitely kick out.

What do you think?

Rachel: Smart I agree with you.

Marinette: Then *call* hello ms Scarlett it's been long time would you mind helping me this time too.

Scarlett: Ofc you can ask me anytime what is it?

Marinette: There's a girl we want to fire on a company and her name is alya Cassiare can you help us.

Scarlett: *chuckled* ofc I will help you tell me what's your plan now?

Marinette: Very well then.....

Scarlett: Smart ms marinette you are truly a genius.

Marinette: Oh my you flatter me then I hang up now.

*Beep*

Rachel: You use your words wisely huh.

Marinette: *smile*

After a few hours....

Everything went as marinette plan now the last thing is Scarlett will complain of the false accusations about her.

*Ring*

Employee: Hello this is news live station how many I help you?

Scarlett: I want you to call your manager now!

Employee: Ms Scarlett? Yes I will!
Manager..

Manager: What is it?

Employee: Ms Scarlett the famous actress is calling

Manager: What transfer it to me

Employee: Yes

Manager: Hello ms Scarlett may I know how can I help you?

Scarlett: Well good afternoon Mr manager I want to complain about the new report of Alya Cassiare about me.

Manager: Why?

Scarlett: Because it's a false accusations me go out with a date with an old man don't be so ridiculous how dare you make a false news about me!!!! Fire this Alya Cassiare now if you don't want your company to be broken down!!!

Manager: Yes we will!!

Employee: Manager what did she say?

Manager: Call Ms Alya now...