Max's mind pt.1

This chapter is going to answer some questions that you guys might have ;)

"Max, wake up, come on Max you need to wake up. Right now I swear to god, wake up!" Adira begged Maxine as she shook the girl's body, "Im not fucking around with you Maxine, wake up or I'm not gonna steal any more fucking comics for you," Adira exclaimed, trying everything she could to wake the girl up, tears beginning to pool in her eyes as she begged her best friend to wake up

"Listen to me Maxine, you need to wake up, it's not Billy okay, it's Vecna, don't listen to him," Adira exclaimed and by now, all of the teens were beginning her to wake up, shaking her in an attempt to get her to come out of the trance

"Max! Max! You have gotta get out of there do you hear me?" Dustin yelled, shaking her right arm violently, begging her to come back to them

"Listen to our voices Max, do you hear us?" Lucas begged, tear running down his face as he watched the girl that he loved on the verge of death

"Listen to us Max!" Steve and Eddie both yelled. Steve grabbed onto Dustins jumper roughly, "Call Nancy and Robin, call Nancy and Robin!" He exclaimed helplessly as he pointed to the car.

Adira thought back to when she was younger, back when her mother was taking her to the stupid doctor with white hair. The things that she was able to do weren't normal, they were unnatural and the doctor wanted to take her off the Harrington family's hands, and teach her to use her abilities.

But Mrs Harrington didn't agree with the man, she wasn't going to let that happen, she just wanted a normal daughter, so the doctor reluctantly made medication for her to suppress her 'abilities' and then made sure to keep having check ups until he thought she would be fine to just keep on using the medication

Before she began to take the medication, young Adira Harrington often found herself being able to see what other people were thinking in their minds, she was able to hear their thoughts. Adira had tried to forget about her childhood, push it all down and block out the bad parts.

But she knew that she wasn't normal, she was able to do things that a lot of other people couldn't do. She internally thanked herself for being off the medication for the last few days and began to think back to the lessons that she had had when she was younger with the doctor. She had learnt simple things and how to control it slightly, she hadn't used her 'abilities' since she was a little kid, but she knew she had to try now. She sneakily pulled the bandana out of Eddie's back pocket without him noticing.

She checked to make sure that nobody was looking at her and backed away slightly from the group and sat down, crossing her legs and tieing the bandana over her eyes and closing them after staring at Maxine for a few short moments.

'Focus' she told herself, just like the doctor had told her. Adira slowed her breathing and blocked out the noise of her friends before focusing.

(Im going to use italics to make it less confusing, italics is basically Adira's pov and what is happening with her and then the normal writing is what the boys are all seeing :))

Suddenly, she opened her eyes to find herself in a big dark void with nothing around her, she was standing up and alone. She looked around and nothing but darkness could be seen, it was cold but there were no scents and no wind, she felt nothing but coldness.

She didn't know what to do next, she pushed down her fear and replaced it with determination and ambition, she didn't have time to mess around, she needed to find Maxine.

"Max!" She yelled loudly and began to walk forward until she suddenly saw her. She could see Maxine in her blue jacket sitting on the floor, her legs crossed and her eyes rolling back into her head. Adira let out a small sigh of relief, she didn't look injured yet, so she still had time.