21 | ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀs ᴀғғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴀᴛᴇ.

𝗪𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗
ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀs ᴀғғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴀᴛᴇ.

◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥

"Am I the only one worried about them right now?" Petra frowns, looking at her friends worriedly. It had been more than enough minutes that you and the other boys left, and she is worried shitless. And it doesn't help the fact she heard distant shooting earlier.

She assumed that was just you guys shooting zombies but what if the zombie didn't drop dead? Or what if it was one of those mean survivors Luca talked about? Damn she probably just jinxed you and the others earlier.

"No, it's not just you Petra." Rosemi sighed, nervously fiddling with her fingers. Petra turned to look at Selen, who also looked like she had a bad feeling about as to why you're talking so long.

"Yknow what, I don't even know why we're still sitting here waiting for them." Selen shakes her head, opening the locks to the door and removing the keys to the keyhole gimmymagig. She got out of the car, shutting it but not too loudly.

"I was waiting for you to say that." Petra says, hurriedly getting out of the car as well. She managed to grab the walkie from the front seat and a pistol, don't ask why she chose that out of all the other guns though. She walked behind Rosemi and Selen, who were talking amongst themselves, "Where did they head to again?" Selen asks, looking around the empty garage.

Petra points at her side, "That way, obviously to where the stairs are because elevators are basically useless now." She replied as a matter-of-fact. Rosemi snickered at Selen's dumbfounded look, amused by her two friends.

"Of course. Thank you for that, Petra." The purple haired girl nodded her head curtly. The ravenette only smiled, slightly grinning. "You're welcome."

𓆩❤︎𓆪

"This sapphire girl is taking long." You commented, lazily leaning against Luca. The blonde was playing on a claw machine all while talking to the sweet ravenette beside him, both sharing the same braincells when conversing.

Ike, who was on another game machine, sighed. "It's only been five minutes (name)." He gives you a look, tsking in annoyance when he lost the round.

"What if this is another advantage for them to go on a killing spree." Luca perks up, his focus still fixated on the plushies in fron of him. Ako frowned, disappointed by his words. But instead of talking to Luca about it, she turned to Shoto.

"This is your fault."

Shoto blinks, puzzled by the fact the ravenette suddenly blamed him for something he doesn't know of. "What..?" He trails off, confused. Poor boy was just minding his own business and trying to solve a puzzle.

The ravenette frowned, disappointed by something. "If you hadn't threatened them, Luca wouldn't be saying stuff like we'd murder them in plain sight." The ravenette pouted, referring to them times Luca mentioned the possibilities and plans of you guys getting dropped six feet under.

Shoto sighed, rolling his eyes tiredly and went back to his puzzle. "Luca is just stating the possibilities. It's not like he actually thinks that after you rambled to him and little bunny about your favorite games." He shrugged, holding the puzzle piece in the air.

"I do actually. Just a tiny bit." Luca perked up.

"Just wait a bit more, (name). They're probably coming right now." Ike states, walking towards you and Luca, abandoning the game he lost to multiple times now. You blew raspberries, watching as the sun set from the opposite side of the mall.