Chapter 2 Love Song:

"Girls that get wet just from having someone touching their thighs." -Twistedhumors69
"Your pants, they bother me. Take them off." -Yourtango.com

*****

The Ronins did not get to packing right then and there. There were things first that needed to be taken care of. Such as putting in two-week notices to their bosses and Sage needing to speak to his family about no longer being an instructor at the original family dojo.

Sage came up with the idea that because the Date family name was well-known, it would be a great idea to expand to other parts of Japan.

He has wanted to talk to his family about expanding for a while. And now that he had a secret excuse to move, it was a better time than any to bring it up to them.

Sage hoped they would agree because if they did not, he would be a disgrace to the family name when he told them he was moving anyway. His eldest sister can take over for him at their dojo.

*****

The day after the Ronins meeting, Ryo went to find a woman for the five of them.

Being protectors of this world meant there would have to be sacrifices a civilian would have to make so the Ronins could concentrate sufficiently.

True, it was a very unusual thing the Ronins have ever come up with, for they could be the only warriors in history to have ever done this. But that was irrelevant, and they would not change their minds.

Japan was full of many beautiful women, Ryo just needed one that would fall for him, and he will work her for his friends.

Of course, finding the right woman would not happen overnight; it may take days, weeks, to even months. Ryo would be sure it would not take a year if he could help it, so he went all over Tokyo and other large cities within the first week of the search.

It ended up being a dud that whole week. It was as if it were all about couples.

It's like he was being toyed with by some supernatural force wanting him and his friends to only come in their hands and not into a lovely hot red emerald.

*****

A month and two days passed. It was now June. Ryo sat at a table outside a café, staring down at his glass of water. This is hopeless, Ryo thought to himself, agitated. I really don't want another month or two to pass! Where are those beautiful young women I can choose from for us?

He sighed, about to give in for the day, when his near-peripheral caught sight of an hourglass figure the same age as him walking toward him. She wore blue-jean shorts, a white tank top that showed off her 40 D breasts, and grey and white sneakers. Her black and red streaked hair was below the shoulder, and her bangs were long and parted to the right. She carried a red leather purse over her right shoulder and two medium bags from two stores.

Ryo made himself look like he was getting up and not seeing her, purposely running into her.

"Oh, I am so sorry," He said, catching her so she would not fall.

"It's alright. Accidents happen."

Ryo almost lost her as she was about to let it drop and continue on her way, but he stopped her by saying, "You're gorgeous."

She smiled, "Thank you."

"I didn't mean to be blunt." He smiled, "I guess I just need someone to talk to, and faith had me run into a beautiful woman that fits whom I wouldn't mind striking up a conversation with."

The woman's smile did not falter, and she bowed as she told him her name. "My name is Aika."

"Love song." Ryo's smile remained, "Beautiful name." He caught sight of her eyes now. They were a light brown with a hint of blue. "As are your eyes. They're very mystical," he added. Bowing back, he told her, "My name's Ryo."