2.

Those sweet baby blue eyes looked at Souji like he was a piece of candy in a candy store. Souji wasn't planning on finding the guy he was searching for so easily, but he also wasn't used to being embraced by his suspect either as soon as the older man left them alone. Now it was just Souji and the guy he had recognized as being the stripper in the photograph. 

"What should I call you?" Souji was asked by the younger man, who was still trapping the detective in a death grip. He never felt so uncomfortable before and felt his body tense up. Obviously, Souji wasn't used to people touching him, and obviously this other guy wasn't used to people caring.

But the question was a risky one. If this guy was a killer, then Souji didn't need to give out his real information; if found out he was a detective, then that could make things either dangerous for himself, or his suspect could totally build up walls and not give out any information or evidence he had anything to do with the case, and ruin Souji's chance of solving it.

"Hara is fine." Souji lied. 

"Haraa...?" The entertainer dragged on the name, as if waiting for a last name, but the two were interrupted by the bar tender who had leaned in over the counter. He was a handsome young man with sleeked back blonde hair and the most beautiful twinkling green eyes Souji had ever seen. He was tall and a bit fit, which was clear when one payed attention to his strong, yet model-ish arms and chest. He had a charming smile, but it had a playful touch to it, and came off as very two-sided. 

"My, Eris," the bartender began. "You always attract some wild ones, huh?" he joked with a chuckle, making Eris stick out his tongue. "And who is your knight in shining armor?" he asked, referring to Souji by nodding his blonde head in his direction.

"I'm Hara."

"Just Hara?" The bartender responded, as if Souji had something to had to that. Either way, Souji couldn't turn back. He was Hara now.

"Sorry. Haha, I wasn't trying to corner you. I'm Ray Sinclair. I've been a bartender since this place first opened up around fifteen years ago." The bartender known as Ray explained. "To be honest, I could tell you my real name, but it isn't worth it. You never know the people that hang around here, and though some are people with nothing but wanting a fuck, most might be the kind to take advantage of anyone looking lost and easy if you know what I mean." Ray continued, putting a bottle of something alcoholic under the counter before looking back at the two. "So, Hara, don't give out any of your sensitive information around here. Not that you'll need it to have fun here. The bedrooms are up the stairs. Just be sure to-"

Quickly did Hara shake his head, along with pushing Eris off of him. "I think there is a misunderstanding. I'm not here for..." he stopped without meaning to, and now he was coming off as that lost and easy type Ray was just talking about. 

"Not here for sex?!" Eris sounded almost offended.

Hara bit his cheek. If he wasn't here for sex, then it's hard to explain why he was here besides maybe for the stripping shows or drinks. Which he hadn't done either, so he was already getting close to coming off as weird. But he shook his head, deciding to disagree with Eris. "Well, to be honest, this is my first gay club, so I'm not familiar with how things work here... I guess I'm just kind of nervous..." he lied on the spot, earning a bright smile from Eris, who immediately locked their arms together.

"Fine by me. Let me show you the ropes, Mr. Hara~" he purred with delight as he began to drag away Hara from the bar. Hara barely had time to glance back at Ray who merely waved, like a parent wishing their children away. So off away did Hara and Eris go, disappearing into the growing evening crowd. 

Eris led the older man upstairs in a flash. It was a black spiral marble case that went up to a second floor. It was a little area and hallway with doors that, well, Hara guessed that led to some private customer rooms. By the strong lilac scent and quiet jazz music playing from a speaker in the ceiling, it was a way to block out any smells and sounds coming from said private rooms. But besides that, the hallway was elegantly decorated with handing wisteria from the ceiling and purple lamps that sat on the little tables scattered against the walls here and there. It was a cozy, but fluttery feelings; one that Hara was not used to being in.