𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 73: 𝐽𝑢𝑙𝑦 4𝑡ℎ

(A/N: This chapter is being posted while we wait for season five of Cobra Kai to be released, so it might not necessarily take place right after the last chapter of season four or fit perfectly into the timeline. Enjoy!)

♡︎

☞︎ Y/N'S POV ☜︎

His bed was soft, the shirt he let me wear smelled like him, and his body next to mine was warm.

Eli and I sat in his bed together, watching a movie. We shared some popcorn and a blanket. My favorite blanket, in fact. I use the same one every time I'm here.

You may be wondering what movie we're watching. The answer is... The Lego Batman Movie.

This movie shouldn't be as perfect as it is.

"My name is Richard Grayson," the kid introduced himself to Bruce. "But all the kids in the orphanage call me Dick," the boy added. Bruce Wayne kept walking. "Well, children can be cruel," he responded.

Eli and I laughed next to each other.

We continued to watch the movie. A little bit later, I felt my phone start to buzz. Eli paused the movie as I picked up and phone and answered the call.

"Hey Moon!" I greeted.

"Hi! Y/n, how are you?" Moon asked happily.

"I'm good, how about you?"

"I'm great! Anyway, I'm calling to tell you about a Fourth of July party I'm throwing! It's at the beach, there's gonna be fireworks, it's gonna be awesome!" she exclaimed excitedly.

"Sounds fun! Send me the details?" I asked.

"Of course! Oh, also, can you tell Eli about it?"

"He's actually right next to me," I looked over at him with a smile.

Eli leaned closer to the phone. "Hi Moon," he said.

Moon greeted him back politely.

"Oh no! I wasn't interrupting anything between the two of you, was I?! I should go, I'll let you guys get back to it," she spoke quickly.

"It's ok, Moon, we were just-"

"I'll see you at the party! Bye," she dragged on the last word happily, before hanging up.

I chuckled, tossing my phone down.

Eli began playing the movie again, and we continued laying in his bed and laughing at The Lego Batman Movie.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•♡︎ ♡︎•*'¨*'•.¸✯

I parked my car outside of Eli's house and texted him that I was here.

I left my car and began walking up to his front door, when the door swung open in front of me. Eli stood in the doorway, smiling at me... shirtless.

My eyes trailed down his torso for a moment, before meeting his eyes again. Eli smirked. "Like what you see?" he asked, stepping to the side.