𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬

Well, let's get to the prologue of this rewrite!

The prologue of the story is easier to do, since it is very few words, so let's get to it.

The story will center on the E-Class, but as it progresses, more people from other classes will get screen time.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

The free man is a fighter and freedom is something that is earned.

The owner and director of the best school in Japan, ANHS, Mr. Sakayanagi was in his office, taking care of the last paperwork for the creation of a new Class. After a few minutes with everything done, he looked at the paper in his hands.

Creation of a new Class: Class E.

Normally there are only 4 Classes in every year. Those classes were A, B, C and D.

However, something unusual happened this year.

Several geniuses enrolled at the same time.

"To think that three people from that place came here..."

This school guaranteed a 100% employment rate for any field a person chose, should the person graduate from the school.

However, there was one big catch.

Only people in the 3rd grade of Class A could get these privileges.

Class E is an experimental class that will only exist in the 1st year. This class was created with the purpose of seeing if the people called "geniuses" are able to overcome the disadvantage established for them and rise to the top, where these individuals belong.

During life various obstacles will be placed in their way.

But not all people are placed in these classes of geniuses, after all, if the director did this, he would be being unfair. After all, if he didn't give these geniuses a challenge, they would rise too easily.

Even if he trusted his daughter to be able to give them some challenge, he knows that she is not capable of defeating them alone.

Director Sakayanagi was a fair man.

Also, the people in Class E...they are all quite special. He knows the parents of some of these students, and he is sure that some of them are in this school without their parents' permission. Some of them have run away, while others are just there to get some kind of challenge at his school.

However, it is not only their Class that has geniuses. The other Classes also have some interesting people.

Principal Sakayanagi looked at the folders on his desk. The largest number, containing 11 sheets was from each individual in Class E. The others were fewer, but he made sure to highlight the people he found interesting from the other classes. He was really surprised by the high number of interesting people who will be enrolled in his school when the new semester begins, which won't be long now.

"Class E," he muttered. They were supposed to be a Special Class, so...

Grabbing his cell phone from his pocket, he made a call. It didn't take long for the other person to answer.

"Hello, yes, it's me, Sakayanagi. I'd like to order 22 new uniforms," he said to the person on the phone. "Yes, however, make some changes to these uniforms. Yes, black and gold looks good, thank you very much." He hung up the phone.