Drama 444 what?

Karson Michelle
Two days later ..
The hospital

After spending that amazing night with Ryan , for the last two days he's been kinda distant

After spending that amazing night with Ryan , for the last two days he's been kinda distant . I'm not upset though , it was some GOOD dick .. matter fact good is an understatement that was some BOMB ass dick . A nigga gon be a nigga though , should've kept it strictly professional anyways .

As I'm checking on my patients , I occasionally see Ryan or as I should say Dr.Martin  looking up at me . We were making rounds together since it wasn't as busy in the hospital as usual .

"Karson" I heard . I looked up and furrowed my eyebrows " what's going on with you " I just stared in disbelief cause ain't no way . " boy what? We fucked that's it " I whisper yelled  . " I'm coming over tonight so don't say nothing else until then " he said , he made it clear that he wasn't playing but I don't care .

" who gon let you in my boy " I questioned .
" Kassiah my girl " he said in my tone . He was right though , Kassiah definitely would open the door for him . I genuinely like Ryan though , I especially like the dick .

————————————————————
4 hours later
At the house
Still Karson's POV ..

As i'm sitting on the couch resting my head on Majors small shoulder and listening to Kassiah sing Almost There from Princess And The Frog

(470)-879-4067

stay away from Ryan or i'll make sure you lose your job- Ryan's wife

You , that job , and Ryan can kiss my ass .

About two minutes after I send the message I hear a knock on the door , I grab my gun out the kitchen cabinet , and make Kassiah and Major go upstairs and hide. One a unknown number just texted me , and two it could be Janayla lost ass.

I unlocked the door and instantly pointed the gun towards the tall male figure standing in my door way , it was Ryan. I kept the gun pointed at him because how do I not know he's trying to set me up.

"Karson put the gun down man , I aint trying to kill you" he chuckled . " I like doing operations on other people , not people doing operations on me" he pushed past me. I tucked the gun in my nike pro's and just looked at him while he was looking at me. "you're married" I furrowed my eyebrows. He looked confused , but that didn't matter. I play confused all the damn time.

"Are you married or not bro" I asked . "No Karson where the fuck did you get that from" I pulled up the messgae and showed it to Ry , he looked shocked . "I gotta go check on the kids , they're upstairs hiding" Ryan nodded and sat on the couch changing the movie to Grey's Anatomy .

As I walk up the steps and go into Siah and Majors I see both of them dozing off . I thought I told these niggas to hide " everything good downstairs , it was Ryan . goodnight tho tinkabutts " I kissed both of them , turned the light off , and closed the door. I went back downstairs and mugged Ryan.