Chapter 32 Faba Strikes Back

No one's POV

Currently, within the Pokémon school, Lillie was enjoying herself to the upmost upon fully conquering her fear of touching Pokémon.

Lillie: Pikachu! Rowlet! Come here!

The two of them quickly ran over to them, as she hugged them along with Nebby and Eevee, surprising everyone other than Nhazul

Nhazul: Alright, let's try this one.

Nhazul proceeded to call out Latias, as Lillie looked at her smiling.

Lillie: Latias!

Latias: Tias?

Lillie: What's wrong? Come here.

Latias continued to look at Lillie confused, as she quickly hugged her.

Lillie: You're so cute! Your feathers are so soft!

Latias smiled at Lillie, nuzzling her face with hers, as she continued hugging everyone's Pokémon.

Lillie: I'm so happy!

Lillie proceeded to hug Greninja, as it looked down at her sighing, before smiling and patting her head. As she did, Kukui walked in and saw everyone.

Kukui: Alola!

Everyone: Alola!

Kukui: Time to start another class that's electrifying as a Gigavolt Havoc!

Everyone: Yes!

After starting class, Kukui took everyone outside, as he and Rotom began swinging a rope around.

Kukui: Today's class will consist of jumping rope with Pokémon! For Pokémon and their Trainers to jump together, they'll have to be perfectly in sync!

Ash: Really? Sounds fun!

Pikachu: Pika!

Kukui: So! Ash and Pikachu will go first.

Ash: Alright!

Pikachu: Pikachu!

Both Ash got ready to jump in, as Kukui and Rotom started swinging again.