XIX

"Um, do you perhaps have plan after class?" Jihyo asked her seatmate which is Y/n who unconsciously scratch her not so itchy eyebrows.

"I don't." You replied before throwing her a smile.

"Do you wanna hang out with us? Just with friends and .. probably exes." She said, mumbling quietly the last words but still you heard the word exes.

"Um, I don't know yet.. it's not a good idea Jihyo-shi." You said declining Jihyo's offer. "But we can hang out on lunch time." You offered, but she just shakes her head.

"The girls and I have plan on lunch time." She said as you just nod your head.

"Hmm, next time then." You said as you look at your phone for the time, its almost time for the second subject and any moment Mr. Kim will dismissed the class so you decided to clean your desk and empty it as you put all your belongings inside your bag.

Jihyo also notice that you already put your belongings so she do the same as she assume that it is almost time for her third subject.

"Okay, that's all for today. Class dismissed." Mr. Kim Nam-Joon said as the student rush outside of the class, would probably go their second or third class for this morning.

"What subject are you going right now?" Jihyo asked as she stare at you.

"I'll be having geometry, how about you?" You replied as two got outside of the classroom with students are looking at the two of you murmuring.

"Biology, so.. see you around yeah?" She said smiling at you as you nod your head mirroring the smile that was plastered on her face.

The two of you bid your good-byes but before could Jihyo take a step further, you unconsciously call her name making her stop from her tracks as she looks at you.

"Yes?" Jihyo said, plastering a small smile looking at you.

"Ah. Um, by the way you look pretty as always." You said smiling at her as her cheeks can be seen with a tint of blush making her looks away at you. "See you around Zyo." you said again, as you take a step further not waiting for her to reply as you walk towards your designated classroom as Jihyo got left flustered in her spot.

"You still haven't change." She whispered to herself as she got snapped by her trance as she made her way to the opposite direction where her third class located.

....

Mina's Pov.

As Ms. Shin Hae Sun dismissed us from my dance class, I immediately made my way to my second class for the day which is geometry.

Well, Sana and Nayeon will be there with me, my second class for today and after this I'm off to lunch.

I got inside of the classroom as eyes stared at me and some of my classmates murmured about the scene this morning with Y/n.

I can't blame them though, Y/n has this charming face that glows in every aspect of life. That gives vibes with positivity and also having a handsome or beauty appeals.

She also smells good, that makes me want her to myself every second of the day. To be honest, she's the one that keep me sane and I don't know what to feel if someone would steal her from me.

I'd do everything just to keep her, five months of being away with her was already hell. Call me obsessed or what, I don't give a fucking care. I'm addicted and she's the only drug that I wanted for the rest of my life.

"Earth to you!" Sana said grabbing my attention as I just got back from my thoughts.

"You okay?" Nayeon asked as she stared at me intently with a concern look in her eyes.