Bonus Chapter

JJk perspective

It was after concert, i was sweating so much after dancing and singing so much with my fans. "Here's your water." I turn to my side to see my lovely wife, offering me water with a huge smile on her face. It makes me prostrated because of the way she smiled.

"Daddy!!" I heard my daughter running at me and about to embrace me, "Oh no darling, don't touch daddy yet, he's stinky and sweaty!" She giggled at her mommy, it makes my heart melt to know that i have a family, a happy and genuine one.

My wife started to wipe the sweat of my topless body, "My love, you did so well on that stage!" She stared at me in the eye for a moment, "T-Thank you" I was nervous at her stare, it's really my weakness to look into her black siren eyes.

She peck my cheek, then she give me a quick kiss on the lips. I close my eyes and i grab her waist.

"Please get a room, My dear parents!" My daughter interrupted, she was crossing her arms and her tiny cute brows furrowed. Me and my wife steal glances at each other and laughed at her cute reaction.

_______

I was resting with my wife on the couch, my daughter is already asleep in her own bedroom. We were both watching a netflix movie. It's weird that I'm still having anxiety till now because of the concert, i was so nervous. I wonder if i did bad, and i wonder if I made multiple mistakes as well.

My wife noticed my leg shaking, she gently placed her slim pale hands on my leg to stop. "Love, what's wrong?" She asked me, that's why i love her so much, she cares about me. "I wonder if I made multiple mistakes at my concert." I sighed with a pout on my lips, she chuckled and kissed my lip. "Love, i saw you on the vip view. You did it so wonderfully, and the crowd is vibing with you. So don't worry, love." I nodded my head, she leaned in close to me, to sit on top of my lap.

She wrapped her arm around my neck and kissed my lips, passionately and besotted with love. I rub her curvy waist and pull her closer.

*Ding dong*

We both stopped awkwardly, we both looked at each other and laughed off the awkward situation. I went towards the door and saw Jin. "Jin hyung? What are you doing here?" He was holding a bouquet of flower, with that warm alpaca smile. "Congratulations to your concert! I was in the crowd, you did so well! I'm so proud of you." Those words make my heart melt. Jin hyung is so proud of me, i felt like that's y/n speaking to me.

"Thank you so much for this! I truly appreciate your greeting, Jin-hyung!" I gave him back my warm smile, a phone call interrupted. Jin's phone on his pocket is ringing loudly. "Oh shit, I'm sorry my wife is calling me! Bye jungkook!" I say back my goodbye to him and chuckled.

I'm honestly proud also to jin hyung, it's been so many years since he can't move on from y/n. At the past years, he was traumatic of y/n's death. But now he already moved on and chose to live a happy life, just for y/n..

And same applies to me, i finally moved on from her and live a happy life just for her.

I'm glad that I'm already in my happy moments in life, i build my own family. I already had a wife, daughter and my fans are considered as my family too. Despite my sins the past few years, I don't forgive myself for that, but i chose to not to repeat it again. Because i chose to change for y/n.

Y/n will always be in my heart.

______

Omg hi guys it's been a while and this cringe ass book 💀

-A/n :3