chapter 64"You will not walk for a week wife"

Sorry for being late.
My family suddenly decided a 2 days trip to a temple and I got busy in it. And to my bad the chapter wasn't complete by then. So..

👉 There is a second update today. As a compensation. Now be quick and complete my 1k followers here 🤭

👉DON'T FORGET TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER( CHAPTER 65) ITS ALREADY UPDATED. 👈

Smut warning ⚠️

Enjoy ❤

Author's Pov

"That was amazing wife"

He said and Eva blushed. She still can't believe they did it. Hiding her face in his neck she smiled. He started to rub her back to making her normal.

She started to drift in deep slumber until she heard his next sentence.

"What about second round wife?"

Hearing him a almost sleeping Eva opened her eyes with a jerk. She looked at him with her big eyes.

The look on his face was little intense which was making her scared. She gulped. There first round was more then enough for her today.

She Don't think she can handle anymore.

She quickly shoot her head negatively, his look for a minute changed making her gulp again but as soon as she looked away he laughed loudly at her.

Eva looked up at him with a frown only to realise he was teasing her.

"I was joking wife"

He said looking at her cute face. Still laughing he lean toward her. Done with his laugh he smrik to her and said.

"But if you want we can do it again. I have the stamina to go all night long"

He said and looked down at her where her already ravished body was naked to his sight. She gulped when she saw his eyes getting darker again.

"And this time...I am not joking"

He whispered looking at her and his eyes went to his south.Unknowingly her eyes went toward her anaconda who was coming to life again. With her wide eyes she quickly took the blanked which was tangled in there feet and wrapped herself.

Alexander chuckled looking at her. And wrapped his arms her. Kissing her on her chest above the blanket he put his head on her chest and closed his eyes.

It was true, he was turned on soo much that he can take her all night. Her gorgeous body wasn't something he can ignore but all of above he want her love and doesn't have any intention of forcing her in anything.

Closing his eyes he cursed himself when he felt her nipple near his mouth and gritting his teeths he closed his eyes.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Eva opened her eyes when she felt something someone rubbing her lower stomach. She moaned feeling relief there. Smiling in her sleep she adjusted herself in a better position.

She was In peace until she felt a soft touch on her cheeks. She slowly opened her eyes only to meet with a brown pair of eyes. She smiled at him and he smiled in return.