chapter 65"What do you think about honeymoon wife?"

Make sure you Read chapter 64 "You will not walk for a week wife" first.
It's one of the new chapter I updated today.

Smut warning ⚠️

Enjoy♡
Author's Pov

Hearing her he lost all his control , groaning he grabbed her Hairs with one hand and with other grabbed her neck and bite on her nipple harder.

"I'll take you harder wife. I will. And I promise.."

He stopped. Taking her lower lips between his teeths he bite it while pulling it out.

"You will not walk for a week wife"

The sentence made her inner shiver and her eyes went wide. With crazy heartbeat she looked at him who was now looking at her like a predictor ready to eat his pray.

His veiny member touched her core slightly making her close her eyes. He started rubbing his bare dick to her bare core.

More wetness float down there at his act. She bite her lips to control herself. He was teasing her again and he knew that.

He slowly inserted his tip inside her testing her tightness. She closed her eyes as the bitter sweet pain Hit her. She looked at his eyes where were looking down where he was escaping inside her.

Eva too looked down and her cheeks burned red. The sight was the most erotic scene ever she saw. He suddenly slided his one arms around her waist pulling her closer. She too rounded her both hand around his neck.

He this time inserted half of his self, he knew he was big, bigger then usual and his wife is small...smaller then usual.

As he did that she throwed her head back, she felt full, the unknown feeling was getting familiar to her. He then pulled himself out and within a second he was again in. This time more then half.

He started with a gental note. He know his wife was desperate and needy, this was new to her and she wad liking it. But he was the mature one here and he can't just rush things and hurt her. He will give her time to adjust even its there second time.

This time Eva groaned. She was getting impatient. Her doe eyes looked at his and he lean down and kissed her lips. This time he forced himself fully inside her and she yelled at the sudden fullness.

Her breath become harsh and she snuggled her head in his chest. He too buried his face in her hairs. The warm feeling she wad giving him was too good to not enjoy.

He then slowly pulled his dick all out and before she can say anything he wad again in. After adjusting with his size she grabbed his shoulder tighty. His thrust become hard.

Then harder

And

Then more harder.

Rounding her legs around his waist he got up better angle and moved in and out of her. Her whole body shoot with the sensation.

She felt her eyes rolling Back and the familiar pleasurable knot forming. Her moan got louder and louder.

"Yes yes just there"

She screamed feeling him hitting a certain g-spot for a minute now. Her toe curl and hand fisted. She grabbed the counter tightly to take his thrust.

He was getting deep and deeper, everytime she felt him getting more deeper.

"You feel soo good wife....I can fuck all day night"