12 | the day it all went wrong

*BONUS CHAPTER!
SURPRISE!

While we wait for eternals 2 I'm going to be dropping bonus chapters of parts I forgot to write about such as the flashbacks or anything else.

Soooooo it's been a while hi how are you all, so this is a little bonus chapter I made a couple days ago and it's sorta like a little surprise thank you so much for over 60k reads on this book I love you all so much!

_________________________

third persons pov

1451 AD
TENOCHITITLAN

  There was blood being splattered, swords clanging, axes being swinged, buildings falling it was almost as if the world was ending.

Y/n ran in front of a sword that was about to cut through a young girls. The sword pierced her arm but at that moment all she cared about was getting the girl to safety.

She grabbed the girls arm and grabbed the sword from the man to stab him in his stomach as he fell of the horse.

She looked down at the girl. But the girl was too frightened to say anything. She looked lost, confused, scared.

"Y/N!" She heard ajak call from the distance. She couldn't just leave the girl there.

She motioned for the girl to run of into the woods but before she let her go she grabbed the sword from the man stomach and gave it to the the girl. At least she would have a weapon to protect herself.

With one last look the girl ran into the woods.

"Y/N!" She heard druig call this time.

She ran into the woods to be greeted by everyone standing there just watching the people fight to their deaths.

She knew they couldn't do anything. Ajak had told them many times so she just let it go and stood next to Thena as they waited for everyone else.

"Where is everyone else" Ajak asked noticing the cut on Y/Ns arm.

She went up to go heal it as Makkari signed to them.

"We had to split up" Makkari signed.

"There were more deviants than you said" Thena said to ajak

"Well I'm sure that was a lot of fun for you" Phastos said.

"It was" Thena smiled at him.

Phastos pulled out a hologram globe from the palm of his hand.

"Once the others kill these last deviants, we will have eliminated them all from the planet" He said.

Multiple gunshots were heard as they all looked back towards the people.

Druig walked up to the people. Slowly using his mind control to try and least stop them.

"Druig-" Y/n got cut of by ajak who walked up to him.

"Dont" she said behind him.

"We don't interfere in their wars" She continued.

"This isn't war. It's genocide. Their weapons have become too deadly." He said then turned back to Ajak.

"Maybe it wasn't such a good idea helping them advance, Phastos" He continued walking up to Phastos

"Technology is a part of their evolutionary process, Druig. It's not exactly something that I can stop" Phastos said.

"No you can't but I can" Druig said.

"He's right druig" Y/n said walking up to him.