Part 6- Pati Patni aur WOH

Sidnaaz were having best time ever in lockdown, enjoying every moment with each other. Sana was very active on SM, she always interacted with her Fans whereas Shukla ji usually interacted with fans on twitter. Sana many time had sour mood because of constant trolling on SM. Siddharth always tried to cheer her up by either supporting her on social media or his 'Tareef' would . 

Shehnaaz saw a new side of Siddharth which she never imagined, 'The romantic Sid'. Sidharth did a lot many things to make her feel special, which he never did anyone, this girl was so special for him. He baked cakes, bought flowers or chocolates any without reasons, and even wrote cheesy lines for her. One can say Siddharth was a 'PERFECT BOYFRIEND'.

Shehnaaz on the other hand was less of a girlfriend and more of a wife. She took care of all his needs, not just his but also his family. She made homecooked meals for him as he loved her cooking. She helped him quit smoking, reminded him and Rita maa for their medicines. She was like a 'BAHU' shown in TV shows.

One day while cleaning Sid's cupboard, she found a box in corner. She curiously opened the box and started going through the contents. There was a photo album carefully curated, with Sid's school days photos to recent pics. It also had several gifts with no names in them and a box with couple ring. The ring had 'SS' engraved in it. 'Yeh SS kya hai? She thought. 'Sid-Sana...box to purana hai. Siddharth Shukla? But yeh to couple ring hai'. She started remembering all names of Sid's EX. 'SHILPA' she exclaimed. Though they never talked about previous relations as both believed everyone has a past, but she knew about a her by the controversy and anecdotes shared by Sidharth.

Shilpa was the only girlfriends with whom Sidharth did not have an amicable breakup. He was heartbroken when Shilpa had used him for her career and left him once she got what she needed. He never mentioned her as; 1) she was not important, 2) He hardly had any good memories with her, 3) he did not want any relation with toxic people. But, Sana was unaware of Sid's side so felt bad, in fact one of Sid's fan had said Sidharth likes Sana as she reminds him of Shilpa. This comment had not gone well with Sana even then but today it was echoing in her ear. She started looking into the box again and again and realized everything was gifted by Shilpa.

'Why has he only kept her things? Is he not able to let her go? Does he still love her? I am her replacement? ' She had so many questions. She started going through the album and saw a party photograph where Sidharth and Shila were in the background kissing each other. THIS WAS IT. She was now furious, her SHERNI mode was ON.

Sidharth came back from her sister's place and saw Sana with firey eyes. 'Kya hua Baby?' he asked innocently. Shehnaaz didn't respond and went to kitchen. 'Ab isko kya ho gaya? Chor ke gaya tha to theek thi, abhi mere absence mein maine kya kar diya?' he was utterly confused.

He saw the wallpaper of TV changed to the party pic that Sana found. He was shocked to see the photo, Sana had made a red circle around him and Shilpa to highlight them. He went to bedroom and saw the contents of box spread all over their bed. He understood what he did in his absence. He had completely forgotten about this box. 'Mar gaya. Bahut bhadki hui hai. Abhi kya karu' he thought. Sana was livid and he knew this time logics won't help him.

He goes to the kitchen and sees Sana preparing the lunch. Her eyes were red and swollen. He hugs her from behind and says ' Sorry baby, main sach much bhool gaya tha yeh sab phekna. Aur kuch bhi nahi hai. Please mujhse baat kar' he pleaded. Sana did not respond and moved out of kitchen to the bedroom and locked herself. He kept on banging the door for good 10 mins but there was no response from Sana. He got irritated and said 'Grow up yaar Shehnaaz!! Past hai wo, galti se phekana bhoola hu.' He waited for Sana to respond, at least open the door. He was now annoyed 'Maine bola kya kabhi tere tattoo ke liye. Tu bhi to le kar ghumti hai 'Don't look'' He immediately regretted his words. They came out in frustration. He heard crashing and breaking of things from inside of room. He came back to living room and started to think what he can do, but first he had to calm himself.

After an hour, Sana came out of the room and found Sidharth was not home. She was so disappointed. She went to Neetu Di's home; she was closest to her and right now she did not want to stay alone. Her head was hurting after crying for so many hours and she was unable to stop herself from thinking about Sid and Shilpa.

Neetu Di- Kya hua Sana? Tu ro rahi thi? Kya kiya uss gadhe ne?

Sana- Kuch nahi Di. Maine uss se gussa ho gayi thi kissi baat par but uspe usne manane ki jagah mujhe pe hi chilla kar chala gaya

Neetu Di- Yaar ye ladka kab sudhrega. Tu bata mujhe kya hua?

Sana narrated the whole story to Neetu Di.

Neetu Di- Tu iss baat ki tension kyu le rahi hai. Wo koi matter nahi rakhti Sid ke liye. Tu khud soch Sid ne use kabhi hamse bhi nahi milwaya usko, matlab wo important nahi hai. Sid hamesha pampered tha, to abhi usko pata nahi hai kissi ko kaise manate hai. But phir bhi tere liye wo bahut try karta hai. Ab tu pareshan naa ho.' She said with concern. 'Anddd...Agar revenge lena ka plan hai to you stay at my place 😉. Jab 2 din dikhegi nahi naa tab dimag thik hoga.' She said winking at her. Sana somewhere knew about it,  but hearing it from Sidharth's family comforted her.

Several hours passed and Sid did not contact Sana. Sana was getting restless. 'Wo sahi to keh raha tha, usne to kabhi gussa nahi kiya mujhpe. Main hi jyada emotional ho gayi. Ab fans kya keh rahe uska gussa maine uspe nikal diya' She thought. 'But wo 5 min bhi nahi manaya. Aise hi mana leta kuch ghat jaata'

Sana looked her mobile and saw a message from Sidharth. 'Please come home. Let's talk it through'

She smiled at the message and went home with fake anger. When she entered the home, to her amazement the home was empty. Then, the TV started with Sidharth on screen holding his ears and saying sorry. And then, a collage of photos of them together with 'Khairiyat' song playing in the background.

She was so emotional to see it all that it bought tears in her eyes

She was so emotional to see it all that it bought tears in her eyes. She starts calling for him. 'Sidharth, kahan hai tu?', when she saw bedroom lights were turned on and she immediately moved to bedroom. It was beautifully decorated with candles and roses. The bed was covered with rose petals and a box in center of it. She immediately picked it up and opened it. It was a beautiful solitaire ring with SIDNAAZ engraved at the back. Shehnaaz looked around, still not able to see Sid, cried 'Kidhar hai bebu?'

Sid came from behind and back hugged her. 'I am sorry baby. Main sach mein bhool gaya tha ki ghar mein wo abhi bhi rakha hai. I know tu bahut possessive hai aur tujhe yeh sab aacha nahi laga dekh kar. But sachi bolu to mujhe aacha laga tera reaction, I love your possessiveness.' He said smiling at her.

'You might not understand what you mean to mecoz main kabhi express nahi karta. But believe me when I say, there never wasnor will there be any other women who can make me happy by her smile and sad byher tears. I love you so much. More than anything in this entire world'. Hetook the ring and put it on her finger and kissed her knuckles. She smiled andkissed him. 'I love you too Kullu'