A Little Birdie Told Me

Chica arrived at the lobby of Monty Golf and hugged both me and Freddy. "I'm glad both of you are ok." "It's nice to see you again, Chica." I said, she let go of the hug and looked at me, "Are you ready to go to Mazercise?"

"Yep! I have an entry ticket right here." I said as I pulled the Mazercise ticket out of my pocket. "Excellent! Now we can go." Chica said. We walked past the roll-up door and entered the Atrium, but Roxy was nearby. 

"Chica, I will distract Roxy! You must take Gregory to Mazercise!" Freddy whispered to her, Chica nodded and opened her stomach hatch for me, I climbed inside her chest cavity and noticed it was garbage-free and was smaller than Freddy's, but I wa...

"Chica, I will distract Roxy! You must take Gregory to Mazercise!" Freddy whispered to her, Chica nodded and opened her stomach hatch for me, I climbed inside her chest cavity and noticed it was garbage-free and was smaller than Freddy's, but I was able to fit inside. Chica made her way toward the escalators while Freddy distracted Roxy.

"Freddy! Have you seen the kid around here?" She asked, "I am sorry, Roxy. I have not." Freddy replied. Roxy let out a huff, but then spoke again, "Actually, where have you been? I haven't seen you in a while." "Oh! I went to Bonnie Bowl for a while." Freddy said. This surprised Roxy, he stopped going up to Bonnie Bowl ever since Bonnie disappeared, "You went up to Bonnie Bowl? You rarely go up there anymore since... You know." She said carefully choosing her words, talking about Bonnie's disappearance with Freddy and Chica is like walking on eggshells.

"Well, it is true that I stopped going to Bonnie Bowl for quite some time. I went there to see if the boy was there, but he was not. However, I stayed up there for a while because... I started to remember the fun times I had with Bonnie up there and I lost track of time." Freddy said in a sad tone, 'This kid is starting to annoy me!' Roxy mentally groaned, she was brought out of her sour mood when she saw Freddy's sad expression.

It pained her to see Freddy like this, he was there to comfort her when she needed it and now it was her turn to comfort him. She placed a hand on his shoulder and looked him in the eyes. "Freddy. I'm sorry if I brought up some old memories. And if it makes you feel any better... I believe that Bonnie will come back to us one day." Roxy said. In a way, this was indeed true, Bonnie has returned to the Pizzaplex. And hopefully when this situation settles down, he can rejoin the band without replacing Monty. Freddy looked at Roxy and smiled, "Thank you, Roxy."

While Freddy was distracting Roxy, Chica walked past El Chip's and stopped at the doors leading to Mazercise. She opened her stomach hatch and I came out, I took out the entry ticket and gave it to the S.T.A.F.F. Bot to scan it. It released confetti, and rolled to the side when it finished scanning my entry ticket, "Thank you. Please enjoy the attraction." 

"