"You forgot this"

Prompt: Dream was about to leave for work when George reminded him that he forgot something.

No one's POV

Dream woke up by his alarm. He turned it off and sat up on the bed. He felt George moving a bit.

"Mmm, Dream?" George mumbled

Dream stood up from the bed.

"stay heree pleasee" George whined

"I'm sorry baby, i can't. I'm going to work remember?" Dream brought out his work clothes from the wardrobe and placed it at the edge of the bed

"Can't you just call in sick? I wanna cuddle with youu" George sat up and fixed his bedhead

"No, i'm sorry" Dream replied "i can't just take a leave for no reason"

"So you're saying that there's no reason to cuddle your own husband?" George asked

Dream sighed.

"How about i leave work early, later? Does that sound good?"

"Okay..."

"I promise" Dream reasurred

Dream was about to go to the bathroom when George spoke.

"Can we atleast shower together?" George blushed

Dream froze.

"S-sure..."

George stood up and joined Dream in the bathroom.

They took off their clothes and hopped in the shower.

Dream applied shampoo to George's head while massaging it while George scrubbed his chest using the loofah. He was blushing so much even though Dream already seen him naked alreadt and he was married to the love of his life for 2 years now.

They both got out of the shower and got changed. Dream was wearing his work outfit while George was wearing his hoodie and sweatpants.

Dream proceeded to make breakfast for him and George, downstairs.

He called George when it was done and they ate together, having small talk.

When Dream was done, he checked his watch and saw that he was about to be late.

Dream wasted no time to hurriedly put his plate in the dishwasher and grab everything he needs. His phone, his wallet, and his briefcase, containing some important documents.

George was still eating when he saw Dream running around the house to make sure he got what he needed for work.

When Dream was about to run to the door, George spoke.

"Dream...are you forgetting something?" George asked

Dream stood at where he was and thought for a second, before he knew what George was talking about.

"Oh, yeah"

He walked towards him and gave him a loving hug, as well as a kiss on the lips.

George had confusion on his face.

He stood up and opened one of the drawers where Dream's keys were.

"Dream, i meant this, but thanks" George giggled and handed it to him

"Oh" Dream took the keys from him "thanks"

"Now go! You'll be late!" George shooed at him

Dream gave him another kiss before he was out the door, about to head into his Mercedes.

-

Dream kept his promise. He told his boss that he would leave early and now he was packing up his stuff.

He used the elevator to exit the building and went inside his car then drove off, on his way home.

When he opened the door, he called George.

"George! I'm home!" Dream placed his briefcase beside the door

He heard footsteps and the next thing he knew was that George ran to him and clinged onto his waist.

Dream chuckled.

"Missed me that much?"

"Yes..." George mumbled

"I was only gone for 5 hours"

"So? 5 hours is a long time"

"What did you do while i was gone?" Dream asked

"I dunno. I ate, took a short nap, watched something, then took a nap again and used my phone in the remaining time"

"Oh okay" Dream carried George on the couch in bridal style

"Now cuddle me, pleasee" George pleaded

"Hold on, let me change first baby" Dream ran upstairs and into their bedroom

He only took less than 10 minutes to change, for him to get back to George quickly.

Dream ran back downstairs and saw George laying down on the couch. He lifted him up and let himself lay down first so that George was on top of him.

George rested his head on his chest. He felt relaxed.

Dream heard some soft snores a bit later. He found a fluffy blanket, placed on the edge of the couch. He used that to cover both of them and he smiled at his sleeping husband.