Punishment

⚠️WARNING ⚠️

This chapter includes suicidical thoughts. If you are sensitive to it DO NOT read it.

______________________________________

Suga headed home after his schedule feeling all excited to see his beloved wife after a long day. Even though her condition wasn't well lately but he still did his best to take care of her and make her feel better. Once at home, he walked in enthusiastically calling his her name but was met with silence.

"Where did she go?" Suga wondered as he roamed around the house "she didn't tell me she has schedule" 

Suga assumed that Chaeyoung had schedule but was proved wrong when he walked inside their bedroom and was distracted by a pile of papers on his night stand. He sat on the bed and examined the papers and was shaken up to see the company's ownership transfered to his name.

"What is this? Why is her company under my name?" Suga was extremely confused. He then noticed a letter along with the papers. He unfolded it and started reading.

Babe! I know you must be confused as you're reading this and I'm sorry I  put you through all of that but I was helpless. Eversince I came to know you're innocent of all your father's doings I couldn't handle the guilt inside of me. It kept eating me everyday and I couldn't take it anymore. You were my life saver but I never missed a chance to throw those hurtful words at you but you never brought yourself to hurt me back and it made my guilt rise up. I just don't deserve you. You're a gift from God but I was an ungrateful piece of trash and dodged that gift. Maybe what your father did to me was a punishment for hurting an angel like you.

Love! I want you to know that I love you so much and I hope you forgive me for everything I did and every hurtful word I said to you. I know that this is nothing for an atonement but please accept the company as a little apology for everything I put you through. Please do not hate me. To end this suffering I decided to punish myself since you refused to do so. 

I'm so sorry and I love you to DEATH

"d-death?" Suga stuttered "where are you? Chaeyoung-ah" He called her once again then stood up immediately and ran towards the bathroom door to check if she's there but was welcomed by her pale body which was laid on the floor.

"CHAEYOUNG-AHHHHHHH!!!!" Suga screamed from the top of his lungs while running to her.