29 i just want to see you shine 'cause i know you are a stargirl

and i shouldn't cry, but i love it, starboy.
i just want to see you shine 'cause i know you are a stargirl.
THE WEEKND, LANA DEL REY

CHAPTER 29  HORRIBLE FEELING CALLED 'SICKNESS'

the first winter vacation for college students was taking place as snowflakes continued to tumble from the night sky.

scaramouche and y/n's dorm door was slammed by the rest of the host club, causing scara to sigh as he heard the loud pounding from the entrance and several footsteps inside.

the first to rush in their direction was venti, who had a smirk on his face and appeared to have something up his sleeve. "it's finally winter, and i have a plan, scaramouchie and y/n—" he paused as his eyes fell on you.

scaramouche was wiping your forehead with a moist towel while your eyelids drifted shut and you were sweating excessively. naturally, kazuha responded right away and went into the kitchen to prepare a decent soup.

while they were distracted, heizou came over to them, a worried look on his face, and questioned, "when did she start becoming sick?"

"earlier, i hadn't noticed until she had passed out." he replied, remembering the precise moment when he wanted to question you about something till he sensed you weren't okay, and then suddenly you simply passed out on the spot.

naturally, he had to dispute your idiotic refusal to accept his assistance as you tried to persuade him that you won't need it and can handle things on your own. scaramouche took care of you in the end, eventually.

the host club was looking at you anxiously when you opened your eyes after sighing in frustration at the dozen eyes that were staring at you. at this, you rolled your eyes and said, "give me a break and quit gazing at me."

venti swiftly returned scaramouche's stare as the boy questioned, "what were you saying earlier?" the two-braided youngster replied, "supposed to throw a winter celebration for us this week, but it won't be the same while y/n is unwell."

when kazuha ultimately came back, he brought you a bowl of soup and went to sit beside your bed. he had a comforting smile on his face when he saw that you had awakened. you grinned back at him and snatched the soup from him.

you grabbed a spoonful of the soup with the spoon and blew it quietly, "but you people could simply celebrate without me, you know." clearly, the others did not agree with this.

xiao finally remarked, savoring a cookie he had discovered on the counter, "it's a club party, everyone needs to be there." venti nodded in agreement, saying, "yeah, so get well first then we'll also celebrate since you had survived this horrible feeling called 'sickness'."