Part 45

Sidharth's P.O.V. 

A car pulled up in front the home with a screech and judging by the brand and luxurious level, I knew it was Sana. My heart began beating very fast and I cold sweated. Bani held onto my hand tightly and everyone ran out to meet her. She came out from the left front seat leaving me confused of who was driving but when Abhishek came out of the car, I immediately felt annoyed and disappointed. Why was he here? Everyone took turns in hugging her and she held onto his hand and came inside. As soon as she saw me, her eyes dropped to Bani's hand on mine and she frowned sadly. I, on the other hand, glared at her and Abhishek angrily. He looked at me with a frown and intertwined their fingers together. I looked away annoyed as she walked and sat opposite us with him. "So, Abhi, finally we get to meet you," Sharad said smiling. "It's a pleasure to meet you all," he said smiling, "Sana speaks about you all very often." "So, she told you everything that happened?" I asked. He looked at me and said, "Yes. Everything." "So, did she tell you about our nights together?" I asked. Sana frowned at me nervously. "I mean, the nights she spent at my house when she got into the accident," I said. "Yes, she told me," he said. "But you're some kind of friend. Your best friend got into an accident and you never showed up to see her," I said. "I told him not to come," Sana said. The air was getting tensed and awkward between the three of us. "By the way," he said chuckling, "I heard that you are engaged. Congratulations." I looked at Sana as she stared at Bani. Smiling, I held Bani's shoulder saying, "Thank you. This is my soon to be fiancé." Her eyes came back on me but showed no sign of emotion. She didn't look jealous or annoyed by this so I smiled at Bani and said, "Isn't she beautiful?" "She is," she said smiling back, "She is very beautiful indeed." Now I saw a bit of jealousy in her and got satisfied that my plan might work out.

"What are you all getting into? Sana, are you hungry?" Roopa Maasi asked. "Very hungry," she said holding her stomach. "Abhishek?" Maasi asked. "Please, call me Abhi. And yes, whatever you are bringing for Sana, I'll eat the same," he said. I sat and looked at them talking to everyone and when I couldn't handle seeing them together anymore, I got up and went to the terrace. Bani followed me. "You really love her, don't you?" She asked. I sighed and remained silent. "She's beautiful. I think you two will make a great couple," she said. "Only if this Abhi don't mess up my plan," I said gritting my teeth. She giggled. "What?" I asked. "You got me to pretend that we are a couple to make her jealous and you are getting jealous seeing her with someone else," she said. "Our situations are not the same," I said. "How are they different?" She asked. "We are only pretending. They are not," I said. "You know that she loves you," she said. "I don't trust that guy," I said looking down at them. "Love makes you do so many crazy and stupid things," she said shaking her head. Sana looked up at us and I casually pretended to look away. "Don't worry, once we follow the plan, everything will turn out as we expect," I said. "Don't you think you are playing with her feelings?" She said. "This is the only way out," I said. I went back downstairs and sat back down. Abhishek took a napkin and was cleaning her lips from the food crumbs and again, I got annoyed and jealous but didn't show it. "Sidharth," Viren uncle said coming to me, "Will you help me with something in the kitchen?" "Of course," I said and followed him. As I was going, I met Bani and deliberately held her hand saying, "Come." If I knew Sana well, I knew that she saw me and as we entered the kitchen, I let go of her hand. "What do you need help with?" I asked. "Can you change the gas tank? It's too heavy for me," he said. I smiled and happily helped him.

As I was doing so, Abhishek came into the kitchen saying, "Excuse me. Where to rest these?" He asked holding the dirty dishes. "Just keep them in the sink," Viren uncle said. He went and rested them in the sink. "Do you know how to wash a plate?" I asked. "Excuse me?" He said. "Do you know how to wash a plate?" I asked. "Yes," he said. "Good, then, wash your plate," I said. He looked at me frowning. "I'll help you," Sana said coming in. She smiled at him. "Can't he wash a plate himself?" I asked. "Or course he can. But will you ask your guest to do the dishes themselves?" She said sarcastically. "It's ok sweetheart," he said to her. I caught on fire hearing him addressing her like that and I clenched my fists. Sana went with him to the sink and washed the two plates, much to my dismay. Later that evening, as Sana was preparing to go back to her home, I wanted to pull her aside and confront her about what she was doing but then she would figure out that I am jealous. For spite, I went and sat right next to her bag and scarf so she would come to me. As Abhishek was bidding goodbye for the night, she came for her things. She frowned at me and as she took her bag and was leaving, I asked, "Don't you have anything to say?" "I have nothing to say to you," she said annoyed. I held back her hand and stopped her from moving and stood up. Without turning to me, she said, "Let go." "Aren't you going to congratulate me?" I said. She turned to me and her eyes were red in anger. "Congratulations," she said. "Not like that. You have to say something else too," I said. "What?" She asked. "Tell me that you like Bani and that we make a good couple," I said. She pulled her hand out of mine and gritted her teeth at me. "You and Bani make an awesome couple together. Are you satisfied?" She asked. "Not really. You don't seem to be saying it happily," I said narrowing my eyes. "What else?" She asked. "Sana," Abhishek said coming to her, "Are you ready?" She smiled at him and nodded saying, "Tonight is on me." "As you wish sweetheart," he said.

What were they talking about? What's going on between them? I looked at them leaving the home together and couldn't figure out where they were going so, I decided to follow them. As soon as they left, I got in my car and drove behind them. Judging by the way Abhishek behaves with her, it is clear that he likes her and if Sana really thinks that I am in love with Bani and agrees, I would be in big trouble. They went to a fine dining restaurant and got out. I quickly called Bani and told her to meet me here and waited for her.

Sana's P.O.V. 

Reaching and seeing Sidharth with that girl really made me sad and angry. I can't believe he moved on so quickly from me and is ready to engage another girl. I held back myself as much as I can to not break down in front him and Abhi kept me strong by being with me. I could see the disappointment upon seeing Abhi in his eyes but I don't want to call it jealousy since he has moved on. I couldn't bring myself to smile even as we sat in the restaurant for dinner. "Sana," he said holding my hand, "I know you must be hurting inside. I don't understand what kind of man is this Sidharth. I mean, he seems so confusing. In one moment, he is trying to show off his fiancé and the next moment, he looks like he is jealous seeing you with me." He chuckled and continued, "Did you see his face when I called you sweetheart?" "Sidharth is..." I started and my eyes fell on the door, "Here...?" Sidharth and Bani came into the restaurant and he looked around. I quickly held the menu to hide my face and whsipered to Abhi, "What is he doing here?" He took away the menu from over my face and rested it down. "It's good he is here. Let him see us," he said. They came and sat on the table behind Abhi and Sidharth sat in the seat directly facing me. I tried my best to not look nervous as he stared at me intensely. Abhi smirked at me and I knew something was going on in his evil mind. "I know that look," I said. He leaned closer on the table and called me closer. I leaned in and he said softly, "Let's make him jealous." "No," I said. "Come on. It will be fun," he said. "Abhi, no!" I said. His smirk not diminishing told me that he wasn't going to listen and he leaned back. "Waiter," he called. When one attended to us, he said, "Bring us one of your finest, one of your most expensive wines. If it's vintage, then better yet. Tonight we are celebrating freedom from everyone else." 

Sidharth's glare deepened on us and he called the same waiter to his table. "One bottle of champagne please. And one large whiskey. Tonight, we are celebrating our union," he said. This is not going to end nice. The last time Sidharth got drunk, we ended up making love. What if he do the same with this girl? Our food arrived at our table and we ate slowly as Abhi held my hand on the table. Why didn't I stop him? I don't know but I wanted to see if Sidharth will really get jealous seeing me with someone else. The band came out and began playing music and Abhi stood up. Coming to me, he went down on one knee and held out his hand. "Dance?" He asked. I looked at him hesitantly. "Sidharth is watching," he whispered. I held his hand and he led me to the dance floor. Wrapping his hand around me, he intertwined our fingers and we danced slowly. "If Sidharth brings Bani on the dance floor, it means he is jealous and he will dance with her to make you jealous," he said. "And if he doesn't?" I asked. "Oh, he will. Check and see," he said confidently. From the corner of my eyes, I looked at them coming and deep inside my heart, I was a bit happy that he did. He could be jealous indeed of Abhi. He began dancing with Bani. "Now what?" I asked. "He is still too far. If he comes closer while dancing, it means that he might want to switch partners," he said. "How do you know that this dance is exchange partners?" I asked. "Look at the board," he said. I looked at the board by the band and it wrote clearly that the dance tonight was exchanging partners along with the band name. Smiling at him, I said, "Impressive." "Aren't I?" He said. Like he said, Sidharth came closer while dancing. I looked at how close he was dancing with Bani and frowned. I also pulled Abhi closer to me and danced. Sidharth joined his forehead with her and danced so I rested my head on Abhi's chest and danced. I really got jealous when Sidharth rubbed his hand around her waist and pulled her closer so I paid back by running my hands up Abhi's arm and holding them behind his neck. It was clear at this time that all we were doing was trying to make the other envious. Abhi ran his hand up my back and pulled me closer, helping me out with my plan and then everyone exchanged partners. Since Sidharth was on my right, I went to him and he held onto me tightly, gritting his teeth.

__________________

Hey guys! Cheers to 10000+ reads🍻 Hope you enjoyed that update! Somebody's in trouble....😂 Please vote and comment and tell me what do you think about this intense jealous plan going on in Sidharth's head. Do you think it will work out? Honestly, this is going to be fun for me to write about jealous Sidharth. Please share my story! Until we meet again, bye!