10k special: Character voice-overs :)

Hello: Hey, you're a traveler, too? Nice to meet you! I'm... Wren.

When It Rains: Oh my Archons. The sky is crying.... Don't look at me like that.

When Thunder Strikes: I guess Ei's throwing a tantrum. Wonder what's got her down...

When It Snows: ...Snow? Is it winter already? Bundle up. I don't want you freezing to death.

When the Sun Is Out: Oh, this is nice- it's been a while since we've had good weather. Hey, what about taking a trip to Springvale? Let's go!

Good Morning: Morning sleepy head! What? Well, yes, I did just wake up- but I've found Caffeine does wonders for the mind and soul... eh? Oh, not many. Just two cups. Or three...

Good Afternoon: Ah- the morning really flew by... Hey, once you've finished all your commissions... do you wanna hang out?

Good Evening: Good evening, traveler! Glad to see you're working hard... would you like me to help out? No? Alright... just make sure you're not pushing yourself too much...

Good Night: Are you tired? But the fun's just begun! Come on- the night is young!

Friendship Lv. 1- About the Vision:

The vision. Well, I can't say much about it, 'cause I don't have one. And I never will. Oh, it's not that. It's just... never mind. But I'll tell you this- vision's aren't your source of power. It's just a conduit, a way to harness the energy within you. Your strength is completely your own. Don't forget that.

Friendship Lv. 2- About the other world: Ah, yes... I'm an outlander too! My other world was, well, different, I would say. It was pretty boring actually- there wasn't any controlling the elements or visions either. But despite that, life there was easier... for the most part. But I don't miss it. I'm here now. And I can't change that. It's better to live in the present, right?

Friendship Lv. 3- About Family: I never knew my parents, in this world or the other. An orphan, in both lives. As for siblings... I always imagined the other children around me as my brothers and sisters. Of course, they all thought it was weird, but, I never thought that blood never had to define family. As for now, I think of Klee as sort a little sister too, if that counts! And well... I'd... like to have you as my sibling too. if you'll have me... Wait. Are you crying?

About Childe: Oh, him? There's more to him than he lets on. He's a lot more caring than you think him to be. He has a brother, you know- the sweetest little thing... you'll love him. If I put aside his title as a Fatui Harbinger... I might have considered befriending him- maybe even agreed to a spar. But don't tell him that, or he'll never live me down!

About Diluc: He's the young master of Dawn Winery- who doesn't know him? Diluc's a very respectable person, although I don't share his views on the Knights of Favonius- or even the Fatui. But if I had to say one thing, it's just that he's so stoic, all the time! I've never seen him smile, once! I wish I had known him when he was a child... Jean said he was very different, back then. What do you think he was like when he was younger? It makes me curious...

About Kaeya: Kaeya... is the Calvary Captain of Mondstadt's non existent calvary. He is a very important person.... What? Fine, if you must know, he's also insufferable, and tends to end up passing out drunk at the end of every day. He also has a tendency of getting himself into situations he can't get himself out of. I do care about him, if that's what you're asking. Just not enough to tell him that he's been watering a fake plant for two weeks.

About ?!?!?!*: ...Who?

Favourite Food: Oh, this one's easy! Ever had ramen? In my other world, it was affordable, convenient, and delicious... although it definitely isn't good for your health... that didn't stop me. I can make you some, if you like! There's so many varieties, I'm sure we'll find an assortment you'll love. Eh? Slime condensate? No, it's not one of the ingredients... where did you get that idea from?

Least favourite food: Wine- or anything with alcohol in it, really. It tastes like sad. I have to agree with Diluc on this one...

Birthday: Traveler, Happy Birthday! How are you feeling? I always find that this day never feels much different from the last... but trust me, your age will eventually catch up to you, in the end. Hah- that being said... make sure you spend the day with the people you care about, alright? This occasion only comes once a year, so make the best of it! ...What? me? Join you? ...I'm flattered. So... what do you say we go and bake a cake? Let's enjoy your special day together.

Ascension Phase 1: What is this feeling? It's... nice.

Ascension Phase 2: The winds have changed. Something new has begun.

Ascension Phase 3: I'll grow stronger, so I can fight beside you. I've got your back- you won't regret it... so- just trust me, alright?

Ascension Phase 6: Every day could be my last- and so, I will live it to the fullest. And at the end... will you be there, with me, at my side? I hope so. For I will do the same for you.

COMBAT VOICELINES:

Elemental Skill: (Hold) Show no mercy! / (Hold) No where to run...

Elemental Burst: Hey, where are you going? / Your suffering is almost at it's end.

Sprint Start: Why the rush?

Deploying Wind Glider: It's nice to be free. 

Opening Treasure Chest: Wow, what a find! / Finder's keepers! / Hey, not a bad haul...

Low HP: I must stay focused! / Ah... better not hold back then. / Just... a little more!

Fallen: This pain... is nothing... / Not again...?

Light Hit Taken: I'm fine-!
Heavy Hit: That hurt! / Hey, what gives? / You asked for it!

Joining Party:  Thank you for your trust. /So where are we headed? / Let's give it our all!

A/N formatting sucks in wattpad.

*Planning on updating as new targets are encountered.