Eddie x Steve

Steve was leaning against the counter barely listening to Robin as she rattled on about something to do with Vicky, probably going on about how cute she is again, he usually listened to her as she rambled but today all of his focus was on the man stood in the horror section staring at the same movie that he always looked at every single time he comes in and he comes in a lot. It's not like Steve was always watching the man it just so happened that when Eddie came in no one else was around and with Eddie being the only customer, of course, he was going to pay attention to him.

He was curious Eddie would show up and stare at that damn movie for a while, then he would walk over and annoy Steve until he paid attention to him, he didn't actually hate it even though he acted like it, he did in the beginning before the movie nights and late-night conversations. Now it was Steve's favourite part of the day, seeing and talking to Eddie was fun, it brought a light into his life, and for the first time in a long time, he felt alive.

"You're staring, again," Robin told him exasperated, he pulled his eyes away from Eddie so he could look at his so called bestfriend, "I am not" he muttered quietly "you are," Robin told him with a grin, "I'm not staring at him I'm looking at the movie" he lied horribly.

Robin chuckled at him, Eddie must have heard the sound because he turned around to look at them, unfortunately for Steve he had started to look in his direction again, causing their eyes to meet. Eddie gave him a knowing grin, "you know I can feel your eyes on me Harrington" Eddie commented lightly grin still in place and still infuriating.

Steve rolled his eyes and feigned ignorance "I'm looking at the movie, man" Steve answered him, Eddie smirked at him "course you are" Steve shook his head, he walked around the counter moved over to where Eddie was stood and picked up the movie he had been staring at "the Amityville horror" Steve read out loud then he shot Eddie a weird look, "this is what you've been staring at?" Steve asked him, Eddie gave him a grim smile "yep, you've caught me, I like old horror movies" Eddie told them, he tried to reach for the case but Steve held it above his head he must have forgotten that Eddie was ever so slightly taller than him "if you wanted to watch it that badly you could've had it for movie night" Steve pointed out.

Eddie raised an unamused eyebrow at him "come on man, just give me the case" Eddie pleaded "Nah man" Steve told him with a teasing grin, quick as lighting Eddie's hand shot up and snatched the case out of his hand,  he then spun around and sprinted for the counter, he placed one hand on top of the counter to balance himself as he vaulted over it, when his feet hit the ground he span around flipped Steve the bird with a massive grin on lips.

Steve was gaping at him, "that was kind of cool" Robin commented "but super dramatic dude" she added on, Eddie gave her a half-hearted grin, that was all the attention he could spare right now because the rest of it was focused on Steve and the way Steve was staring at him, "that was so fucking hot dude" Steve told him without thought,  Eddie blinked at him owlishly while the words sunk in.

When the words did eventually sink in he let his head drop so his hair would hide the blush on his cheeks "uh, thanks man" Steve cleared his throat "yeah no problem dude" Eddie chanced at look Steve and he found him rubbing the back of his head almost shyly, "will you two just fuck already, jeez" Robin said very loudly, both boys were grateful that no one else had come in yet.

"What the hell Robin?" Steve asked looking at her with wide eyes, she glared at both of them "oh don't look at me like that, you guys having been dancing around each other for months and I don't know about everyone but it's annoying me,  just get together already for heaven's sake" Robin declared not even trying to hide her annoyance.

Steve and Eddie shared a silent look "wanna watch a movie on Friday?" Eddie asked with a small grin "we do that anyway" Steve told him amused "yeah but now there will be more kissing and cuddling and a lot less movie" Eddie gave a genuine smile, Steve was fucked, with Eddie looking at him like he would never be able to deny the man anything, all Eddie had to do was ask and Steve would give him anything, and the thought of spending the evening with Eddie wrapped around him sounded amazing.