Stay as duo-nine

The next morning I woke up it wasn't because of Tobias and Eric's sensible way to wake us up instead it was because I had a nightmare

My whole body was sweating and I was panting.

"Shoot. That felt real." I mumbled not knowing that Eric and Four stood in the room. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and grabbed under the bed to grab my clothes.

"HOLY SHIT!" I cursed as I saw my brother and this cold-ass bitch standing inside the room.

"EVERYONE! Wake up! Today we'll meet together in the canteen and make a little trip!" Eric yelled ignoring me and walking out.

I changed into comfortable clothes before I brushed my teeth and hair.

"Pan? Could you help me with my hair? It's stuck in my necklace." Peter instantly walked into the bathroom and helped me with my hair.
"So how's it going with you and the girl?" I asked curious but annoyed at the same time.

"She has a boyfriend. I just found out yesterday." He told me slightly embarrassed.

"Hey. It's cool. The same happened to me!" I smiled at him through the dirty mirror.
"Seems like the universe is trying to tell us that we better stay a duo. Well of course Uriah and the girls don't count."

"Let's get breakfast and try to forget them. Alright flower power?" He ask and held his hand out.

I took it and nodded, "Of course Peter Pan." We walked into the canteen hand in hand laughing about shit the other said.

This day it wasn't that everyone sat at a different table. All the initiates sat at one with our trainers.
Oh and not to forget Emily *eye roll*

The only free seats were next to our instructors. Peter sat next to Marlene and I was opposite him next to Eric, unfortunately.

"Oh, I should tell you from Zeke that yesterday there was a woman around forty who said she wanted to see you. She had a Spanish accent." Peter said with a full mouth.

"Peter. How often? Don't speak with your mouth full." I rolled my eyes playfully and Peter swallowed his food.

"Now do you have an idea who it could've been?" He asked and I thought about it.

"Maybe my tía. But she's in Erudite so I don't get why she would come here." I shrugged my shoulders.

"I knew you are a Latina!" Peter shrieked, "I noticed your small accent on the first day." He said proudly.

"Well, I grew up with Spanish. The only person who can't speak Spanish is my father and that was quite useful so we could talk in Spanish about things he shouldn't know."

"So do you know where we're going today?" He asked like I knew something well I had a speculation.

"Maybe on the fence. Zeke told me they would go every year with the newbies to the fence. I don't hope they do." I cringed at the height of the fence and my nose wrinkled.