First Kiss

♡

Jaehyun rolled his eyes, no longer focusing on the novel he was supposed to be reading. Taeyong had been standing in odd places, spying from afar.

He could only make out one theory that the boy had a question to ask but was either too nervous or shy to speak up.

"Tae, I can see you."

The smaller squeaked, hurrying over to his best friend who had an eyebrow raised

The smaller squeaked, hurrying over to his best friend who had an eyebrow raised. "I know you have something to ask. Spit it out." The male sighs, closing his book.

"It's n-not that important, you know? It's just a little doubt I have." Taeyong bit his lip, not daring to look up at Jaehyun in case he pulled a disapproving face.

"What is it?"

"Fine, Iwannalearnhowtokiss!"

The male narrowed his eyes. "I'd appreciate it if you didn't speak in snake." He said dryly, going back to his book.

Taeyong huffed, crawling onto his lap before using a sweater paw to gently push his book away. "I-I..uh..want to learn how to k-kiss." He utters shyly, cheeks blazing red. "Can you teach me?"

There was a moment of silence before the male spoke up. "Why? I don't remember you having a boyfriend."

"Does it matter? I'm just curious."

"No."

"Aww, come on Jaehyunnie! You got to date all those cute boys!"

Jaehyun grimaced. "I didn't kiss any of them though. And I'm certainly not kissing a weirdo like you." He folds his arms in defence, pushing the smaller away as he rose from the couch.

Usually, a Taeyong-styled tantrum would be thrown right now until he gave in. This time however, the boy sat crossed-legged without even whining.

"I-I'm..sorry for asking, Jaehyunnie. It probably made you feel uncomfortable."

This definitely made the male feel guilty. He walked back towards him, sitting back down to face his best friend. "Are you sure about this?" He sighs, looking into those soft doe-eyes.

"Yeah!"

"Okay, so.. you have to tilt your head a little and hold the other's face.." Jaehyun demonstrated by cupping the smaller's cheeks, pulling their faces closer.

He could tell that Taeyong was nervous because of how quick his breaths were against his lips. "Tae, we don't have to.." he whispered, concerned about the smaller who shook his head. "C-Continue."

"..and now, just press your lips together."

Taeyong briefly gulped before kissing the male's lips which left him temporarily paralyzed. "Like this?" The boy breathed, staring at Jaehyun who was still to shocked to say anything.

"J-Jaehyunnie? Are you okay?"

The male could still taste a little bit of his best friend's strawberry lip tint, already remembering the soft and plumpness of Taeyong's lips against his.

It was heaven.

"You're a natural." He swallowed thickly, patting the smaller's head. "So.. I did good?" The boy beams, as the male cupped his cheeks once more. "Yeah. Want to try that again?" He asks, to which Taeyong nodded.

The two collided their lips, Jaehyun pulling him onto his lap while his hands slid under the boy's sweatshirt and rested on his lithe waist.

They broke apart, Taeyong catching his breath. "I've..always wanted to do this..with you." He admits, to which the male smirks. "Oh yeah? Does this mean you have feelings for me?" He prodded.

"I always did."

"Really? I guess I do too."

Credit for art: my friend, @ lipstick_.chateau on IG!