Chp 37 ( His Mistress)

This chapter have highly mature content 🔞.

If you're not comfortable then skip it.

.......

he opened his blindfold and slowly opened his eyes.

He saw her wearing a black mistress dress. He gulped his salvia looking her. She is looking bomb In that dress. her doe shaped eyes, the red lipstick and her white milky thigh are shining in that dress. (Media👆)

"Baby, yeh kya hai..?" Asked sidharth.

She smirked and sensually close his mouth which is wide open looking his wife.

"Strip.." said Sana.

"What..? " He asked

"I don't like to repeat myself, i said strip and call me Mistress" Sana mummer little loudly.

"Okay mistress.." saying he pulled his boxer down, His member spring out as he removed his boxer.

Now he is standing utterly naked in front of her. She is gazing his muscular body. Her eyes is full of desire.

"Now Mistress..?" He asked and brought her back on earth.

"Come here..." Said Sana.

He is going to step forward but Sana stopped him.

"On your four" said Sana.

He nods and crawl towards her like a puppy. All the way he is gazing her beautiful wife who is totally acting like a perfect mistress.

She goes behind him and saw his round sized butts.

"Count.. " Sana said slapping his buts by whip.

"One.." he counts feeling pain in his butts.

"Two.."

"Three.."

"Four.." he shouted as Sana slapped him hard with her full force.

"Ten.." he almost shouted as its is paining like hell.

She rubbed his both butts using her hand.

"Ahhh" he moan as her soft hand touches his butts.

She kissed his both butts one by one and caressed them like balls. He feels good as the burning sensation get reduced.

She went infront him and drag him harshly while holding his hair.

He groaned in pain as she is fisting his hair more harshly.

she take handcuffs and locked his both hands in bed post.

She slowly open her dress staring him intensely. His throat went dry seeing her sexy wife naked infront of him. Obviously he saw her many times that too naked but the first time he is witnessing a bold and sassy side of her.

She wide his legs and seat between him and slowly touched his member.

"Ahhh" he moaned in pain, as his member is more hard now seeing his gorgeous wife.

She chuckled and slowly went towards him by rubbing his member from her navel to her princess part.

He so want to entered in her and f*ck her hard untill she vent out.

She seat in his torso and smash her lips into his. She sucked his both the lips by her tongue and deepen the kiss by caressing his cheeks.

She grasped his member and he moaned feeling the her soft hand. She entered her tongue inside him and sucked his tongue and innerlings tasting his salvia.

She is dominating the kiss and rubbing him slowly up and down and he is grunting in pain as he want to touch her and he even can't match her level as his both hands are already locked.

After satisfying from his lips she kissed his cheeks and then devoured her neck by her soft tongue.

He is sweating badly. his six pack abs and his menly essence is making her more wet.

"So hot Mr. Shukla" saying she kissed every part of his chest and take his one Nipple in her mouth.

"Ahhh baby" he moaned feeling the pleasure as her soft tongue work in his hard manly nipple.

"Take it baby.. please" mummer sidharth helplessly as he so want her mouth in his hard member.

She smirked and sucked the top of it which is covered by his pre cums and take whole of his member in her mouth and started moving in and out slowly.

"Ahhh yesss" he Moaned feeling the pleasure.

She is playing with his balls and moving in and out slowly.

"Ahh baby fast" he moaned as he is near his release.

But shehnaaz stopped that time and open his handcuffs. She pull his hair back and slapped him hard on his cheek.

"Don't try to teach me" mummer shehnaaz little loudly near his lips.

He groaned in pain. "sorry mistress.." he said bowing down his head like a perfect sub.

She leave his hair and laid down in bed, she opened her legs widely inviting him.

"Satisfy me" mummer shehnaaz seductively.

He dugged his face in her princess part and started eating her wildly.

He sucked her all pre cum which is dripping from her princess part. Then he wide her p*ssy by using his two fingers and entered his tongue inside her. She fist his hair and started pushing him more in her sensitive spot.

Then he inserted his three finger inside her slowly.

"Are you loving it mistress.." he asked while fingering her.

"Yess, keep doing it .." she moaned.

"Ahh yess" she moaned as his long fingers are going deep inside her.

He started moving and out fastly.

"Ahhhh yess i am cumming..fast" moaned shehnaaz as she is near her release.

He fingered her harshly and the next second she shouted on top of her lungs and exploded in his finger. He sucked her with his tongue and cleaned her.

She is breathing heavily after her orgasm and saw him who is looking down.

She rubbed his member in her p*ssy "F*ck me hard" mummer shehnaaz.

That's it for him, he groaned and entered inside her in one go as it's very easy as she is fully wet.

He started thrusting in her harshly and she grasped his face and mummer "suck them.." pointing towards her twins.

He started sucking her nipples while fondling the other one.

Her twins are red and fully sored by him where as he is going deep inside her and giving her hard strokes.

"Ahh mistress can I cum..?" He asked thrusting in her.

"Cum with me" moaned shehnaaz.

Soon both exploded inside her moaning in pleasure.

She cupped his face and kissed him Hard.

she is going to say something but he stopped her.

"Subah baat karenge...now sleep.." mummer sidharth.

She nods and smiled and they both slept hugging eachother tightly.

.......

Any guesses yeh kiski fanatsy hogi..??

Votes and drop your comments.