chapter 55

walking threw the institue, i ended up losing alec on my trail, honestly i wanted time alone.

i hurt him....weather he liked it or not. i promised myself i wouldnt veer hurt the ones that i loved.

and i did....

with tears in my eyes i walk itno the garden of the insitute. rubbing at my eyes, trying to brush the tears away.

"gracie?" a voice speaks making me frown and look over seeing clary sat on the bench in the garden,

 holding her steele in her hand and  a frown on her face.

" is everything okay?" she questions as i walk towards her, when she sees the tears in my eyes she stands up instantly bringing me in for a hug." whats going on? she questions pulling away looking at me. she looks at the hickeys on my neck.

"im fine...umm....i hurt alec and i didnt mean to i just got caught up and i lost it and-" i explain, my breathing coming out uneven making her eyes widen as she takes my hand pulling me to sit down on the bench.

"hey, hey im sure hes okay" clary speaks gentally looking at me with a worried expression as she holds my hand.

"he's fine...its just i...i didnt mean to...i thought i was handling it." i say crying fully now shaking my head annoyed with myself.

"i know...and your so strong, threw everything we've been threw. you've done so amazing" clary speaks smiling sadly atme, squeezing my hand as she speaks."we'll figure it out okay?" she says making my tears slowly stop.

i nod my head sniffiling using my free hand to wipe my eyes.

"im sorry."i say guiltily shaking my head.

"its okay" she says smiling before pulling me in for a hug.

footsteps comes walking towards us making us both look up suddnelying seeing sebastine coming walking towards us.

" is everything alright?" he asks us frowning, walking over to stand next to the bench.

" yeah....just having a sister talk"

"are you okay?" he questions me with a smile on his face making me nod back.

"yeah...umm...im gonna go...i need to find alec" i say standing up glancing at clary making her send me a small smile.

" hey" sebastine speaks making me look at him frowning." we should talk later.. i feel like ive spoken to everyone but you."he speaks making me frown at him confused.

why does he want to talk to me?

"ummm sure." i say shurgging my shoulders giving him a small smile before glancing at clary and then walking off.

the moment i walked back into the main room of the insutie i picked up on alecs conversation with the head of the clave.

"your exicuting valentine?!" i question storming over looking between them with wide eyes.

" gracelynne" she speaks looking down at me.

" you cant do that" i say angrily shaking my head looking at her.

"and why not? hes not going to tell us where the mortal cup is...he's completely usless."she speaks pointedly looking at me raising her eyebrows.

"hes my dad, and i know hes a jerk and all. and deserves to die...but...but i..."

 i dodnt know what do say.....

hes a horrible person.

horrible

hes never done anything nice for me...