I Love Him, Not You Two! (SS, Helia, Valtor)

Introduction:
Y/N is together with Severus Snape, a wizard from another dimension. However, two other guys have fallen for her as well - Helia and Valtor.

This is a request from misskitty1912-blog on Tumblr. Thank you for your request!

This is a crossover between Winx Club and Harry Potter.

I hope you enjoy!

Published: 7/4/2022 ———————————————

Author's note:
This was really fun writing! It reminds me of when I was writing book 2 of The Keeper of the Diamond which I really miss.
———————————————

Word count: 1.5k
TW: Jealousy and weapons

Today is the day. Today the Winx Club and the Specialists will defeat Valtor and the Trix once and for all - they have to. The four of them have caused too much chaos to the Magical Dimension. It has to end today.

Bloom's chubby oldest sister, Y/N, looks at her boyfriend as they wait for the boys to show up with their airship. She smiles to herself while admiring him - Severus Snape.

The way they met is a rather strange story.

Around a year ago or so, the Winx had to stop the Trix from causing chaos - just like they usually do. However, when they got there to beat them, they had no idea the three of them were in possession of a new spell that would turn all light creatures into stone.

Except that the spell backfired - instead of turning everyone into stone, a man appeared out of the blue. It was a wizard from another dimension, a dimension they had never heard about.

Well, being raised on Earth, Bloom had heard of him. Her sister, who escaped Domino in time after helping their late sister Daphne bring Bloom somewhere safe, had never heard of him.

Nonetheless, she fell in love with the snarky and sarcastic wizard. He eventually fell for her, too.

They never found out how he could return to his own world, so here he still is a year later. And she has Icy, Darcy and Stormy to thank that for. Life is indeed strange.

After a while, Severus raises an eyebrow in amusement. "What is it?" he asks, wondering what she's thinking about while looking at him like that.

Chuckling, she grabs his hand. "Oh, nothing. I was just thinking about how you showed up in our world. The Trix did do one good thing in their life" she teases.

Huffing playfully, he kisses her hand that's still around his.

"Hey, love birds! They are here!" Musa calls, referring to the Specialists.

The couple nod as they approach the others. They greet each of the boys - well, Y/N does. Severus merely mutters "Hello" to all of them, not wanting to speak to them more than necessary.

He doesn't particularly like any of them. If he wasn't together with Y/N, he wouldn't even be here right now - he would be somewhere else, alone while sulking. Probably wondering what trouble the Boy Who Lived is in right now.

When Helia greets Bloom's sister, he shyly waves to her. "Hi, Y/N" he greets as he smiles.

"Hello, Helia. Are you ready to beat Valtor and the Trix?" Y/N asks.

He nods. "Yeah, yeah, I am..." he says, trailing off.

She chuckles to herself. She has noticed that the poor boy always seems nervous around her. She wonders why.

"Hey, guys! We should go now!" Timmy states as he gestures for them to enter the airship. Everyone does so as the ship takes off.

While they are flying to their destination, Y/N looks at her little sister.