196: A crazy with unlimited power!

Chapter 196: A crazy with unlimited power!

After Ryuko received her evolution ball, she went through the mana pool implantation surgery. When she was done, she leapt from her [Mid Tier 7] to [Low Tier 8], which should have made her a few times stronger.

After that, Rumi and Momo joined in on the surgery, one after another. When they were done, all five girls were now stronger than ever.

[Ryuko Tatsuma - Low Tier 8

MP: 110,000]

[Rumi Usagiyama - Mid Tier 8

MP: 160,000]

[Momo Yaoyorozu - Peak Tier 8

MP: 500,000]

[Nejire Hado - Peak Tier 8

MP: 900,000]

The strongest amongst them was Nejire, of course. Not only was her Draconic High Human toppling everyone in both strength and Mana capacity, she even had a powerful quirk that was further enhanced by the two Tier Potions she consumed after waking up inside the Tower, now named as Arcane Plane.

Next, it should have been Rumi who should have had the 2nd highest Tier, but it seemed Momo had an innate talent for Mana, her body was like that. Maybe it had something to do with her Quirk, Neji didn't know.

After her Rumi had the highest Tier, though she didn't look happy being at one 3rd spot.

However, from her body language, Neji could read she was at least somewhat relieved that she was stronger than Ryukyu, when he told them all about their "Ranks". After all, she had trained all her life with the rabbit quirk, whilst Ryukyu lay lazy, being lucky to be born with a powerful quirk. Her mood might have stayed sour for a long while if she stood on below, or even the same ranks as Ryukyu, at least after taking one Special Tier Potion and on a normal one.

His rabbit had evolved, finally.

[Moon Bunny - Level 1: The user's body shows clear bunny traits, such as ears and tail. User is many times stronger, faster, and more durable than a normal human.

–Can access [Wild Form], which boosts her rabbit genes and transforms her into a half-human half-rabbit hybrid. All the previous physical boosts are simplified further in this form.

–Under the moonlight, her body naturally uses the moon's aura to enhance her body. During this period, she becomes 5-times stronger in both her Base Form and Wild Form.

–She has a slight Authority over the Moon, thus allowing her to control the trajectory of the moon. If she wishes, she can summon great tsunamis by controlling the moon.

–Artificial Moon Creation: Allows her to create an artificial Moon by releasing a small portion of her life force into the air via her mouth. This moon lasts 12 hours, working even under the bright sun, however because of the life force being used to create this, the user gets a 10-time boost in her power, which adds-on top to the 5-times boost if she creates this moon under an already moonlit sky.]

These were really strong abilities, one of the strongest in Neji's eyes, and it was just Level-1.

Though in the end, she was just a discount super saiyan, except she wasn't a monkey.

Only Kimi and Neji got the joke though, laughing to themselves like maniacs while the other four girls gave them dry looks.

Uncultured swines.