chapter 21

It's been an unnecessarily long month, jungkook hasn't been the same, while infront of yoona he'll try to act all upbeat and normal but it was of no use yoona knew he wasn't gonna be himself untill y/n comes back and while that hurt her it motivated her. In this month of training tho they haven't done much they have done a few new skills with her and knowing how badly her father needs hers mother back and knowing her being trained to her fullest potential was compulsory in getting her mother back she pushed herself even more to ensure she could perform at her best with everything when the time comes.

It was hard for her in the first week but now at week 4 her body has grown used to the labor of the several different complex tasks she had to complete. In the beginning she was in alot of pain but now she's fine and she's pushing past all obstacles as they come. Both hyunjin and chan are now lile brothers to her, through the couple weeks they've been training yoona they often expressed to her how well she's been doing even tho she just started. They were both stunned by her efforts, no doubt she's y/n's child. Not even young guards who's done these things over and over for years have performed as well as yoona. So that wad great on her behalf.

Now to y/n and jungmin. Things have been very rocky with them, jungmin often forced y/n to do it with her with didn't leave a good print of y/n at all, obviously. Yet still y/n could only protest only for her words to go unheard-of, so now she was just left to accept her reality. Now I know some of u will say she's stronger she can easily push jungmin off and walk away to get away from her. But she's not the one with the upper hand in the situation anymore, at any point in time if she screwed up jungmin could easily have jungkook and yoona killed when everyone least expects it. So in an effort to not trigger that y/n stays quiet. She wasn't taking the obvious risk. But she did have her undercover plans.

As for jungmin, she couldn't be happier until she couldn't be sadder. She was happy having y/n with her to call her own and claim over and over again without anyone getting in the way. She got what she wanted or should I say who she wanted. But she wasn't feeling what she thought she'd feel. Thinning back she'd remember how y/n used to go to all kinds of crazy extents to make jungkook happy, they was she cared and showed it. With jungkin now while she had y/n to hold she didn't feel the love she knew jungkook felt. She wasn't feeling any love any care and safety any adoration.

She felt nothing from y/n and she couldn't hate it more. She wanted that love and she was determined to have it one way or the other she knew what she wanted.